Chapter 5 - Follow Cho Na Rae to T. H. Entertainment

Stardom

"Yes! Let's go." 

You follow Cho Na Rae to T.H. Entertainment.

On the way, she explains what to expect for the audition. 

"There are a few categories - singing, dancing, acting, modelling and composing + writing lyrics. Most people go for singing or dancing, and as we all know, those are the categories that our idols come from. Speaking of which, have you heard of the story of Sehun being chased by a talent manager to accept her name card? That is yours truly!"

"Wow, you scouted Sehun?! And.. you scouted me?!" 

"Well, I have high standards. I am so proud of that boy, as well as my eye for spotting talents. I hope I can say the same about you one day, being proud of that girl whom I spotted at a cafe.

Anyway, I digressed. Back to the audition - for the singing category, you will need to sing acapella without a microphone, as well as to perform a song for up to 2 minutes. The song can be an original song or a cover. For acting, you will have to memorise a script of your choice and perform it. Modelling is more straightforward, you will just need to prepare various poses and commercial acting. For dancing, you will be asked to dance freestyle up to 2 minutes to a track that T.H. Entertainment will play on the spot. For music writing, you will only need to submit a demo CD or lyrics. So, which would you be keen to try out?"

You: 

1) Singing

2) Dancing 

3) Modelling

4) Acting

5) Composing / writing lyrics