Chapter 6 - Tell your mother about being scouted

Stardom

"What's this?" 

"Omma, a lady from T.H. Entertainment scouted me today!"

"T.H. Entertainment? Isn't that the company that your Exo boys came from?"

"Yes omma! I might get to meet them!!!!! Or perform with them. Or.... fall in love with one of them. Especially Kai."

"Ya! You silly girl, stop daydreaming, and help me with the laundry."

You start to put clothes into the washing machine. 

"Omma, should I go for the audition?"

"My darling girl, Omma is fine with whatever you do, as long as you are happy."

"So... that's a yes?"

"Only if you are happy. But I want you to complete your studies too."

You drop the clothes on the floor and give your mother a tight hug. 

"OMMA, thank you for being so supportive. I love you, Omma. If I make it, I will make sure that I mention your name during all of my awards ceremony."

--

After helping your mother, you head back to the room and dial the number on Cho Na Rae's card. 

"Hello?"

"Hi! Ehm... this is Na Hyeon Jeong. We met at the cafe just now."

"Oh hi! Nice to hear from you! So I suppose you have made up your mind?"

"Yes that's right, I would like to audition. What do I need to do?"

"Well, there are a few categories. For the singing category, you will need to sing acapella without a microphone, as well as to perform a song for up to 2 minutes. The song can be an original song or a cover. For acting, you will have to memorise a script of your choice and perform it. There is also modelling, which is more straightforward, you will just need to prepare various poses and commercial acting. For dancing, you will be asked to dance freestyle up to 2 minutes to a track that T.H. Entertainment will play on the spot. For music writing, you will only need to submit a demo CD or lyrics. So, which would you be keen to try out?"

You: 

1) Singing

2) Dancing 

3) Modelling

4) Acting

5) Composing / writing lyrics