Epilogue

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and suho graduated from the university. Chorong was in her room with namjoo and  was speaking on phone with suho “Knight, where are you?” Suho smiled “In your heart my angel” Chorong blushed “Knight, stop it” Suho said “I can’t and I won’t” Suho said “Angel, I love you” .Chorong blushed “I love you too knight” .Namjoo rolled her eyes and hit her head “Will you stop it please, you are getting married today.Can’t you stop for today and what is that knight and angel. Call suho and chorong”

Chorong said “Suho, this girl is getting irritated” Suho chuckled “I have a solution. Give the phone to her” She handed the phone to namjoo and suho handed the phone to xiumin. Namjoo said “Hello?” Xiumin said “Hey baby” Namjoo blushed “Hey, did you get ready baby?” Xiumin blushed “Not yet.I can’t wait to see you” Namjoo said “Me too” Xiumin asked “Namjoo, give me a kiss” Namjoo blushed “xiumin!” Chorong and suho were smiling. Chorong said to namjoo “Give It” Namjoo blushed and hit her. She ended the call and suho teased xiumin.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Suho wore his white tuxedo and was looking handsome as ever. He was waiting on the altar for his lovely bride. He was going through a roller coaster of emotions. He was anxious, nervous and a bit scared too but when he saw her coming all his troubles vanished. He smiled when he saw her in a white dress walking down the aisle.She was just like an angel.

Chorong walked with her father. She could see the tears in her parent’s eyes. She could feel the happiness and sadness in their faces. She saw the people who came to bless them. Her students from dance school also attended. Her friends’ namjoo, xiumin, luhan were standing. She smiled when she saw them. Mostly she smiled when she saw her prince. He was radiant and bright. She could feel that he is anxiously waiting for her.

She placed her hand in his and stood on the altar facing him. He could see the smile on her face. She could see the love in his eyes. It was time for the vows. Chorong said “Thank you for coming into my life, my knight in shining armour. I love you” Suho smiled and said his vows “Just like an angel you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter