Day In Singapore

Love From Shinee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

We stayed in a apartment in Singapore.

'' Wakie wakie, its time to wake up. We are going to have loads of fun today!'' Jonghyun said that while tickling me. '' HAHAHAHA STOP JONGHYUN PLEASE!! '' I said while laughing . '' Then you should wake up now.'' Jonghyun said. '' okays i give up i will wake up.''

We both then went to get our self ready for the day. Once Jonghyun was done, he went downstairs our make our breakfast. When i went downstairs, i could smell the delious food that he was cooking. I walked into the kitchen and decided to help him wash the dishes in the kitchen sink as he had use alot of untensil. While i was washing the dishes Jonghyun backed hug me and said'' hey go out and wait for awhile dont do the dishes, leave it all to me.'' '' Its okay let me help with something just go and carry on with your delious cooking.'' I told Jonghyun. Jonghyun said'' okay. oh yeah did you enjoy yourself last night?'' i break away from the back hug turned over to face him while placing both my hands on his shoulder and said'' of course i did.'' Jonghyu immediatly pull me in for a hug and said'' saranghae.'' i also said the same thing back to him. Then he proceed back to his cooking while i went back to wash the dishes in the basin.Once i was done with washing the disehes, i went to look at jonghyun to see him cook.

After for about 10min later breakfast was ready. There was rice, seaweed soup, meat, and a full array of side dishes which include kimchi and more. Before i eat i said to Jonghyun ''Thanks for the food i will definately eat well.'' Then i first tried the seaweed soup. It was very delious, it was not too salty but just nice. Then next i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter