Back At The Dorm

Love From Shinee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The journey back to the dorm was quite a long journey. so everyone i the dorm decided to use their phone except for  _____ . ______ was so tired from everything that had just happend that she had just decided to take a nap. After a 1 hour drive , They had finally reached the dorm .  Since ______ was still asleep and Taemin could not bare to wake ______ up , Taemin decided that he would just carried you back ______ to the dorm . When they reached he dorm ,  Key was the first one to enter the dorm followed by Minho then Taemin and ______ then Jonghyun and Onew . Taemin went into his and Jonghyun room and placed ______ on Jonghyun bed since his own bed has too many thing and your bed had alot of your own things . Taemin heard Key calling him so he went put to find Key . All the Shinee members were in the kitchen , they were about to cook dinner.

Your POV

When u woke up, u found yourself in Jonghyun oppa bed. (You Jonghyun and Taemin share a room.) You sat up,stare at the wall for awhile and then walk out and headed to the closet. You choose a casual and comfortable shirt and shorts. After you had chamge into it, you walked put of the room, went down the stair slowly as your knees were hurting. As you were coming down the stairs, you saw all the oppas sitting at the living room watching tv. Taemin saw you coming down the stairs so he walked over to you and help you down the stairs.When i reached the living room, Key oppa said that he was hungary so onew Onew oppa said lets start dinner.

You walked to the kitchen and start taking out the untensi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter