Shinee Concert

Love From Shinee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Its was already the day of Shinee concert and u were given a backstage pass by Jonghyun. In 30 more minutes, they r going to be staring their shinee concert. Meanwile, Taemin, Key, Minho, Jonghyun were already ready to performe while Onew was getting his makeup fix as while he was eating chicken, he kinda ruined his makeup abit. The rest of the members were jsut lazing around on the sofa in the room that was meant for them. Jonghyun was sitting beside me with his hands around my shoulder while i leans into his arm and rest my head on his shoulder. I decided to close my eyes for awhile as i was feeling abit tired. these few days i will get tired easily and will tend to eat alot and take long naps but today since the shinee members have their concert, i was with them the whole time and i did not have time to be at home to rest. soon it was the concert was about to begin and shinee had to go to their position on to get ready for the concert. As usual, Jonghyun was the last to leave. I walked him to the door and told him weakly while hugging him and smiling ''I will be watching u from the tv in the room . Just go and do your best and becareful okay? '' hugging him even tighter. Jonghyun  them pulled back from the hug and said '' Hey ______ r u okay? why do u sound so weak?'' I then told him '' I am okay its jsut that this few days i have been feeling very tired easily and i will usualy take long naps but because today u guys had ur concert i could not go home and rest so i feel abit tired now.'' Jonghyun then said '' okay then just stay in the room and rest while we go out and perform. we will be coming back in awhile okay?'' u then nod ur head while Jonghyun gave u a kiss on your check then he went off. U close the door behind u and went down to the sofa to lie down while watching shinee on the stage from the tv. Soon u were alseep.

No One POV

All the members were rushing all over the back stage. They were rushing to get their shirt change their makeup touch up and many more. Non of the shinee members entered the room because they were too busy.

Your POV

You realised that u had fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter