Wedding Day

Love From Shinee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

3 months later......

Everyone came. Dal Shabet, f(x), SNSD, MBLAQ, FT ISLAND, Apink, Super Junior Sistar, Our family members but of course i do no have any family members other then my older brother Taemin. and our friends also came.

We had a red velvet cake with white fondant and pink roses on it. We have a pretty white and bright wedding hall same as out  after party area. There is a red carpet in front of the entrence. The shinee members were talking the same table as me and jonghyun . Jonghyun parents were also sharing the same table with us.

The wedding started and i am freaking out. When the song comes on, i walked into the wedding door with jonghyun beside me.Jonghyun was smiling and so was i. The priest asked us everything and we both became one. When the priest said '' You may kiss the bride'' Jonghyun hold my hand and he started to kiss me. i broke of from the kiss and started holding jonghyun hand and we started to exit the wedding hall.

After the wedding we went back to the dorm together with the rest of the shinee members. When we reached back at the dorm,the shinee members congratulate us and they toldus to go and take a rest while they clean up the dorm abit. Once we reached our room , jonghyun said'' ______ i have planned honey moon trip for the both of us . The plane will be tomorrow at 6pm. We wiil be going to Singapore as i know that you had always wanted to go to singapore.'' i look at jonghyun and said '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter