003.The Queenka

THE FALLING PETALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon:

Today also another day of school, boring as ever. I was sitting at the form room next to Jungkook which is now playing with his phone. After that aciddent we have talk to each other again. 

Suddenly someone had open our form room door, which make ever boys in our class need to stop what they are doing and turn to look at the figure who just open it. She has a nice body that show her S line, her hair was long and smooth. Her face looks really natural that made many boys in this room heart melted & many girls were very jealous including me. She was the queenka of this school , Seolhyun. 

3rd person:

SeolHyun smile when she found the person she was looking for. She 'catwalk' to that person who was to be JungKook, which didn't give a fxck about her presence and continue to play his phone. 

Due to her ty personality ,she look at Miyeon who was sitting next to Jungkook

"excuse me. this is my seat." seolhyun looked at miyeon with disgust. 

"sorry but as long as I know. I seat in this seat first" miyeon agrue back. The two girls started fight but Jungkook still didn't give any attention to both girls.

Jungkook stop playing his phone and stare at seolhyun 

    " get out you're annoying" jungkook says with a cold tone.

" But oppa seolhyun wants to get to know you. You know, I reject every boys just for you" her speech makes miyeon cringe.

seolhyun walk closer to jungkook and move her chest closer to jungkook to make him feel her more.

"maybe if we have a little chitchat afterschool at my house?" seolhyun asked

"listen, i don't want to be with a like you" jungkook turn to her and walk out making seolhyun standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter