001. Every Spring

THE FALLING PETALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 MiYeon (OC)

​2006.5.3 (Busan)

Its was spring my favourite season of the year. Every year I would sit on the bench near the park together with my childhood friend watching the cherry blossoms falling down the tree every seconds just like how my heart was beating for him. But this year was different he was not by my side watching each petal falling down but instead of beating for him its was crying for him.

 

2016.1.3 (Seoul)

It's my last year of school everyone was busy with their study thinking about their future then quickly graduate and starts a brand new life of being a college student.

 

"Yeon!" I turn mt head towards the person who happily called my name and waved no other than , Oh SeHun.He handsome , kind hearted and perfect its hard to describe him.He was my good friend since my highschool year we always go out together he was also the maknae of the most famous group in this school no other than EXO.Many girls were screaming how perfect they are and I have to agree.

"hii" I smile and waved back. 

He down to the seat next to me and ask how was my day. We talk until the bell ring, signal for students to sit down waiting for their homeroom teacher to come in. 

 

"Everyone listen, today we are having an exchange student from SOPA high school his name was Jeon JungKook." Mr.Park introduces us to the new student who was standing besides him.He has muscular arm and tall body also good looking, his strong features was no joke the way his bangs was curled up was so freaking hot as but he kinda look mysterious that make me wanting to know something more about him.Wait, have I met hime before? 

 

"Now Mr.Jeon why don't you introduce yourself to your claasmates?" Mr.Park suggests him.

"Jeon Jungook." he speaks in a very cold tone without bowing he walj to the empty desk at the back of the room that was behind me.

I turn to look at him and our eye met we continue stare for 10 secs until the teacher starts to teach.

 

Its break time I was sitting with Exo playing around and joking to each other. Out of nowhere baekhyun ask about the new guy.

"Guys, did you know there an exchan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter