002. introducing jungkook

THE FALLING PETALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

MiYeon (OC) :

5am

 

I open my eyes. My vision was blur I wait until it was adjust, knowing that its was already morning. 'Jungkook' the first thing came to my mind. I ran down the stairs ,expecting that he was still sleeping on my sofa but he was gone.

 

 

8am 

Its was just another day of school, usually i always hang out with Exo they were my good friends. 

During school times Jungkook always avoid me everytime I wanted to talk him but he would push me away. WHAT THE HELL!!! This morning he just leave my house and act everything was fine. did his parents teach him about manners? he could have say thank you to me. All right from now on I will stop bothering him. 

 

 

JungKook :

"Jungkook" , JiMin one of my brothers he was my closet brother. I walk into the room to find all of Bangtan memebrs sitting in the living room looking at me. yeah we are gangster. We would sell drugs its been awhile since we start this. Everynight we would go and fight with other gangster we loved getting hurt, having lots of cuts. It may seem crazy but this is how we releasing our stress.

We all have a bad past. We all have different blood relative we weren't real brothers.

"Where were you yesterday and how the hell you get that cut?" He asked in a seriuos tone and point to the cut on my head.

Instead I ignore him and sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter