Episode One

We Got Married: G-Dragon ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE ONE

 

 

< Korea’s new hot actress, Heo Hana becomes a wife! >

 

Please introduce yourself.

Hana: [a soft smile on her face, bowing] Hello, I’m the new actress Heo Hana. Pleased to meet you.

 

// MC 1: OMO, isn’t that Heo Hana?

MC 2: Ah I see, so she’s the wife of our new couple!

MC 3: I always like her acting – she’s a rising icon indeed.

Guest 1: I wonder who her husband is! //

 

Your newest drama – Seeking Refuge – has been topping the charts ever since it’s been aired. How do you feel? What’s your impression on your co-star Lee Jongsuk?

Hana: I’m really thankful to all the supports given to me as a newbie actress. I’m really lucky to be able to receive such an amazing script and so much love from everyone. Jongsuk-oppa treats me really well. He knows that I’m new to such deep emotions that my character has to portray, he’s always willing to lead me during each scenes.

How is Chun Ho Jin as a senior?

Hana: I’ve always admired Chun Ho Jin-sshi. During the filming he always took good care of me. Especially after knowing that I’m on the show, he likes to tease me sometimes. He gives me good advice on how to keep a marriage going [blushes, chuckling]

You sound very nervous, why?

Hana: [laughs] It’ll be weird if I’m not nervous to meet someone that I’ve never met before as my husband!

 

 

Fidgeting in her clothes, Hana tried to make herself look as normal as possible. Keeping her countenance stoic, she glances around, sneaking peaks at the staffs behind the camera. She had arrived early, and there’s nothing much for her to do except for standing by side waiting for the time to tick past.

When the camera rolled on, the little red light blinking right into her orbs, her lips curl into the perfect little smile – slightly curious, slightly anxious. She greeted the camera with a soft bow, laughing nervously when the little white envelope that she’d soon learn is the so called ‘mission card’ reaches out to her.

The trembles in her hand isn’t faked, though. She lets out another soft, nervous laugh, doing her best to calm her nerves. She knows the staffs behind the cameras are looking at her, some of them giving her encouraging smiles.

Hana doesn’t really understand the concept of We Got Married. Putting two random peoples together as a newly married couple, and then watches how they interact with each other. She couldn’t wrap her head over this weird idea.

And she had thought that fans of the entertainment industries didn’t like this kind of things. She had been pulled into a very random scandal once with a few KPOP idols, and from the attitude of the fans, she knows very well to make sure no such scandals appear again.

She really didn’t want to face those onslaughts of comments coming her way again.

“This is a—oh, it’s an address,” Hana says, reading aloud the line of address printed on the paper card.

She blinks around, deciding that she’d have to catch a bus or something if she wants to get to her destination. She still wasn’t that used to having speak her thoughts aloud, blushing meekly at the producer.

The difference about dramas and reality shows is that one act out their emotions, and the other speaks out their thoughts.

Hana still can’t understand how We Got Married ends up as her first reality programme appearance.

Because she still doesn’t have a license, she doesn’t have a car yet, and so she’s taking her van. At least Daehyun’s the one behind the wheel, Hana thinks to herself.

“You sure you don’t want to put any make up one?” Daehyun asks for the fifth time as they’re reaching their destination.

“Gosh oppa, you know how much I loathe those make-up chemicals.” Hana chuckles, shaking her head with an eye roll.

“There are those very organic ones, you know?” Daehyun smiles, “You’re an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter