Episode Three

We Got Married: G-Dragon ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE THREE

 

If there was still any awkwardness between them, at least for the moment they seem much comfortable with each other. Perhaps, Jiyong thinks, he should appreciate the timing that his stomach had chosen to make its presence. It has been such a long time since anyone cooked for him—someone like Hana; a wife, his wife.

With the years passed, Jiyong knows he’s not getting any younger. Perhaps people would say that he’s in his prime age now; with both himself and Big Bang so successful in the music industry. If it wasn’t for this reality programme, Jiyong wouldn’t have realized that no matter how successful one person is, without another one to complete their lives, it’s still empty.

He takes the time to focus his attention solely on her, reminiscing the last time he even allowed himself a relationship. It hasn’t been that long, just a few years. But the empty year’s in-between, however short they seem, still became something that affected him in small, certain ways. He didn’t realize how lonely he had been until now.

Hana barges into his life with a kind of liveliness that he missed. Perhaps because she’s so much younger than he is—not that he’s very old. There’s a mere six years between them, but sometimes, even a short six years can change a lot of things.

“Hana, do you want to use the trolley?” Jiyong asks the moment they reached the supermarket.

“Can I sit in it if we take the trolley then?” Hana asks mischievously in reply, a twinkle in her eyes, as if there are stars within.

“You like to do that?” Jiyong laughs, finding the little details about her adorable.

“My favorite things to do with my dad—why else do you think I enjoy going to the supermarket so much?” Hana laughs as she ran towards the trolley, turning only to look at Jiyong with a small pout on her face, her arms stretched out with expectant.

Jiyong chuckled once before wrapping his arms around her, lifting her up easily and mockingly threw her into the trolley while ignoring her sudden squeal of surprise. He’s slightly worried at how light she seems to be, but he couldn’t help teasing her; not when she always provides such interesting reactions.

“So, what are we buying first?” Hana asks, trying to ignore the rising heat of her cheeks at the sudden intimate contact. “Oppa, do you like kimchi jiggae?”

“Might be my favorite,” Jiyong muses, pushing onto the trolley slowly so that both of them are able to look around, “There’s still some kimchi back at home if you want to cook it.”

“Good then, let’s go buy some pork first!” Hana nods with satisfaction and decides.

 

 

If it wasn’t for the sudden, small disruption by some fans, Hana would have forgotten her current position. In the moment when she heard the growl of hunger from Jiyong’s stomach, the first thing that came to her mind was to make him food. She herself suffers from gastric pain and knows the pain first-hand, so she didn’t want to let him goes through the same thing—at least, not with her around.

She had strongly believed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter