Episode Two

We Got Married: G-Dragon ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE TWO

 

“You have beautiful eyes.”

Those words – in exact – were the first thing that came tumbling out of Jiyong’s mouth before he could grab a hold of himself.

A soft tinge of pink crept up Hana’s face right after her mind processed his words, trying her hardest to feel at ease at her ‘husband’s’ unexpected compliment, ignoring the awkwardness in the air between them.

“H-Hello,” Hana says with a quick bow, “I’m Heo Hana, an actress.”

“I know—I mean, I’ve watched the drama you starred in with TOP-hyung,” Jiyong replies, trying his best to get over the awkwardness that he’s really determined to get over.

Kwon Jiyong had made this determination from the moment he received the news from his manager that his schedules for his future months will have an extra programme. It still took him one night to get over his initial anxiety; of course, coupled with a whole night of pacing in Seungri’s apartment, mumbling incoherent worries under his breath.

If only he had knew beforehand that his wife had once worked with his hyung, he’d probably at least be able to ask something about her from him. At least, a gist of how she is as a person.

“Oh,” Hana blushes, “I was only a small cameo in the movie.”

“Enough to make an impression,” Jiyong comments lightly, trying to lift the tensed mood.

 

// MC 2: URGH SERIOUSLY THESE LINES ARE GETTING CHEESIER AND CHEESIER

MC 1: [laughs] It’s like everyone’s trying to learn from Song Jaerim

Guest 3: Even my toes are curling gosh //

 

He takes the time to fully look at her, calming down from the initial shock that came in the form of her eyes when he first opened the door. She’s dressed appropriately for the occasion, Jiyong finds himself thinking as if in agreement with her choice.

He takes note of her features, from her eyes to her nose and her lips. In his life, of course Jiyong had seen his fair shares of beauty. The number of concerts Big Bang has held intentionally, the various exotic beauties that he’d encounter.

In fact, Heo Hana couldn’t be compared to that kind of beauty. Jiyong realizes that, taking in the simple, carefree style of Hana’s beauty. She definitely isn’t the most beautiful girl around, but somehow her beauty gave him a kind of comfort he couldn’t explain.

It was the first time Jiyong realized that people doesn’t have to be glamorous to be eye-catching.

Heo Hana is beautiful in every ways—in her very own ways.

“I haven’t introduced myself, have I?” he chuckles softly, “Hello, I’m Kwon Jiyong, leader of Big Bang.”

And your husband.

“Can I call you that?” Hana asks suddenly, before realizing what kind of question she’s asking and another soft blush paints her pretty face.

“You can call me by my name, of course,” Jiyong laughs at how adorable she is, “Unless you wish to address me as your husband. I wouldn’t mind either.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter