Episode Zero

We Got Married: G-Dragon ver.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE ZERO

 

 

Life has always been quite a curious thing to Hana.

All Heo Hana ever wanted to do was to quietly finish her diploma in fashion designs in one of the top design academy in Singapore. She’s a quaint little girl, which she definitely is. After all, normal people most probably wouldn’t find themselves running away from four entertainment agencies.

She justifies her reason that Oh Sehun from the popular male group – EXO – has done that too, so why can’t she? (Except he most probably did not run away from four people of four different agencies.)

With her French father and Korean mother, she’s undoubtedly a pretty girl. But pretty as she is, Hana doesn’t really see what’s especially extraordinary about her. She glances into the mirror, pulling a face that distorts her countenance for the mere moment.

Somehow, she still ended up here (the very last place on earth she’d think of – if she even thinks about it).

Tugging at the frilly sakura-pink dress that envelopes her lithe body, she glances at the clock on the wall, supporting a small pout on her pretty pink lips. Her manager’s late. She remembers him saying that today’s an important event that she shouldn’t be late to at all.

She supposes she should be grateful for how life turns out. How many thousands of girls had fantasied themselves in her current position? To be scouted on the streets, signed as an actress, filming dramas after dramas with (extremely) hot guys.

But she honestly, very very honestly, did not want this; not in the slightest at all. Being a celebrity of any sorts was never on her numerous dreams that she once had. It’s not that she despises of the spotlight, it’s just that she has her take on the entertainment industry and it’s unfortunately not a good impression.

Especially after witnessing what happened to her best friend.

She almost doesn’t remember how she even ended up taking this path. She had been so insistent, telling the guy over and over again that no, she’s not going to sign any god damned contract with anyone so please leave her alone.

The next moment she ends up signing the very paper she said she’d never touch. In fact, she didn’t even know the paper was a contract. In a sense, she could take the whole thing to court and sue the company. Then again, that’s bothersome in so many levels and not the kind of spotlight she’d want to get herself in.

Shaking her head lightly to clear her random thoughts, she purses her lips with impatience as she waits for her manager. ‘There better be a legit reason why he’s late,’ she tells herself, ‘or else I’d pinch him.’

 

 

There is, of course, a very legit reason for why her manager’s late.

But Park Daehyun, the manager, doesn’t explain himself when he finally reaches to where Hana is at. Instead, he ushers her out of her waiting room and then ushers her up her van. He lets out a soft chuckle at how adorable her little glare matched with the pout looks.

“You better give me a good explanation,” she whispers to him when they’re near the venue, just before she leaves.

“Just trust me on this,” he lets out another snort when she shoots him another look of incredibility, as if the idea of trusting him is so impossible.

When Hana finally hears the explanation, however, it was already past 3:51AM of a new day. Exhausted from filming her last few scenes of the upcoming, much anticipated drama that she stares with Lee Jongsuk, she almost forgot that she was still owed an explanation.

Hours after, when Hana’s mind can full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter