Two.

Can We Be More?
Please log in to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9sV0nhvgvo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh, hey!” I whispered
“Hey! What a coincident!”
I smiled, “Yeah, what a coincident indeed!”
He smiled back, “What have I missed?”

I began explaining what has been done so far before I got cut off as someone sat next to us

“What are you doing here?! Omg hi!”

He was soon surrounded by the girls in class and I was slowly pushed further away *Please let me get my stuff* I gathered my belonging and motioned to him that I was going to move, he seemed apologetic but seemed to take in whatever the girls were saying to him *Wow he just got here and he’s already popular* It was hard to concentrate on the work because the girls’ chattering, so I decided to listen to my iPod to drown out the noise but just as quickly as it started the class was over but the girls didn’t look like they were going to let go of the current situation. I managed to pack my belongings with minimal damage from the girls and gave a small wave to him as I made my way out, his friends were all waiting outside the classroom and quickly went inside the moment the door opened *They really are protective*

As I was leaving, I was distracted by a sign that was placed in front of the library, “FREE CUPCAKES!” *FREE?!* I could never turn down free food no matter the situation, it’s my kryptonite. There were red velvet, lemon, strawberry, all topped with the perfect amount of frosting, the stall holder told me to pick whichever one I wanted to celebrate the beginning of this year but I knew I was going to struggle selecting one. I ended up choosing the red velvet and thanked the stall holder as I made my way to the exit, before I could even bit into it I was surprised by the screams of high schoolers, all with their backs to me, holding up signs and shouting things to a van that was just in front of them. The security guards like before were standing guard making sure not to let the girls get too close to the car. I was curious, and started to lightly run in hopes of getting a glimpse as to what Sehun looked like but was pushed back by the force of the girls’ backpacks, no matter how hard I tiptoed, I couldn’t see anything *Maybe next time* defeated I turned around and made my way to my part-time job.

I work at a small hidden café owned by my Dad’s close friend, Gary, he was kind enough to offer me a job when he heard that I would be transferring to Korea, he was also the one person that helped me get settled in and gave me some basic tips to survive Korea, I haven’t been conned as of yet, so it’s been good! The café is hidden in an alleyway, away from the general public and our customers are generally those that loves finding small café treasures within Korea, despite the anonymity, we have quite the following.

“Hi Gary!” I waved as I tied the apron around my waist.
“Hey, how was class?”
I sighed as I straightened out some cups, “Boring, as usual…oh but I made a friend! I think…”
“You think? What do you mean?”
“Like we spoke twice and that was it, but he seemed really nice! And popular.”

Gary raised an eyebrow.

“We were in class, and before I knew it, he was surrounded by girls and I mean surrounded, like I had to move my stuff and move to another table because

Please log in to read the full chapter