One.

Can We Be More?
Please log in to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1WHwwNux2U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cloudy days.

They’re my favourite days, I squint to look out the window and a smile broke out on my face as I eagerly jump out of bed to get ready for a new year of university. Every year I always start out with positive thoughts, maybe this year would be the year to make friends? Eat, study, work, sleep – that seems to be the general routine for me the moment a new year starts, I just never really had the time to make friends, I mean there’s the occasional people I see around that are in the same course as me but we never really talk. I wished that someone would have told me me how different university is to high school; everyone in class keeps to themselves, I have to start assignments in my own time and it doesn’t matter if I attend class or not as long unless it’s compulsory.

After freshening up and putting on an outfit, I took one last look at myself before I left *Fighting! You got this!* I made my way out of my apartment and started my walk to university, there was a news story playing on the massive TV screen just ahead of me, “EXO’s SEHUN TO ATTEND UNIVERSITY” scrolled at the bottom of the screen as the newscaster was delivering the news *Do they have nothing better to report on?* I rolled my eyes as I continued to walk down the road, the truth is that although I do love KPOP, I just haven’t had the time to like any of the current idol groups that are out. I was looking down at my feet as I approached the university, the sound of girls screaming and chattering stopped me in my path as I looked up to see a crowd being contained by security guards surrounding the gates to the university, *What….* as I got closer I could see that was all in school uniforms.

“I cannot believe that Oppa is going to be so close!”
“I know, omg, we need to come here every day and wait for him!”
“OMG IS HE GOING TO SEE US?!”
“Sehun oppa, I love you!”

*Did I just hear that correctly? That EXO guy is attending university here?* I managed to push through and got to the gates but was stopped by a security guard,

“Sorry, miss, may I see your student ID?”
“Oh, yes, hang on.”

I reached into my bag to get my wallet and showed him my ID, he looked at it and then back at me multiple times before confirming and allowing

Please log in to read the full chapter