04- I'M GOING CRAZY

CHANCES

A guy walked in and sat beside me. I turned to my right and nearly jumped out off my chair.

"Yah! Stay away from me! He's been following me sir"

I stood up and take a foot after another away from him slowly. He's very calm for a ert who was caught in the act.

"Miss Jiae, you should pulled yourself together, he might be your only ticket to save your pretty face out of this!"

Okay, he was fierce enough for me to stick my back on the chair. That guy just remained silent and looked at me with amusement.

"Aaah, could you explain the whole situation to me now, Mr...?"
"Zico"
"Yes, please Mr Ji-co"

Zico? What kind of name is that? I knew that the ahjusshi seemed to agree with me when he gave him, that look of disbelief before continued to jot some things down.

"Well, she was sabotaged."

That was way off the limit. I'd swear on my dead body that I'll get her back.

"Anything else?"
"Ofcourse, may I take a look at the bra please?"

The ahjusshi handed him the bra and he's grinning widely when holding it firmly on his hand. Men are such a jackass ert.

"Do you think that this size really suits her?,"

He pointed to my chest and all eyes were directed to my chest. He hold the label and tossed the bra on the table. I'm obviously not a 'C' size and he didn't have to point it out though.

"You're such a sick ert!"

I slapped him hard on the face.

"Is it enough as a prove?"

I managed to speak normally between my gritted teeth. The ahjusshi nodded and I stomped my feet out of the room.

"ing ert!"

A hand grabbed my bag and the greater force pulled me back from my further steps.

"I take that as a gratitude"
"What the hell do you want from me?"

I tugged my bag away from him and turned around just to face his chest . He's very tall and the only thing I noticed about him was his gigantic nose.

"Can we go and get some ice cream? My treat"
"Ice cream can't solve any problems,ZICO-shi,"

I walked away from that weird guy because I'm really not in the mood for an ice cream. It's frustrating for me to act like a , but I was just released from being accused as a shoplifter not more than 10 minutes ago. He ran up and blocked me again.

"They can, ice cream can solve everything"
"Not mine, so don't follow or ask me again"
"She must really hate you"

He shot me with his serious tone and I'm just gonna ignore it because he knew nothing about me. Before I leave him,

"And one more thing, please mind your own business before it's too late"

There I am, letting out all my frustration on him. It really didn't seems fair enough for him but what can I do? I'm a woman, we're a very emotional creatures.

I rode my bike straight back home and surprisingly, my mom was there. She shouldn't be here at this hour. Well, there's nothing to be curious about, it's her house anyway.

"I'm back!"

I closed the door behind me and walked to the living room.

"Mom, is everything alright?"

I saw my mom sitting on a single sofa with her head in her hand. She lifted her head and looked at me in despair.

"Are you kidding me Jiae? What were you thinking, shoplifting?"

I didn't like it when she's in tears. I always tried to APIs from being a heavy burden on her weak shoulders. Yixing would kill me if he found out about this.

"Mom please, it was a mistake, I've been sabotaged by a crazy "
"That's what I want to hear and believe baby"

She pulled into a warm hug and I could feel her body was began to soften.

"But, how did you know about it?"
"A woman called and explained it to me, I was worried the hell out about you"
"It doesn't matter now,right? I'll never do anything to hurt you mom"

She kissed my cheek and tidy herself up. The rush hour was coming and she should be helping at the restaurant. My mom didn't allow me to follow her as she worried that I might catch a fever again. I've no choice other than taking a rest from this whole crazy day.


 

Hey guyssss~ sorry for this short update. Please leave your thoughts and ideas. Please suscribe and shower this story with your lafffffff~ 

Thank you HOOMANS~

Lots of love,

MISS POTATOOOOO