03-

CHANCES

"I think it's better if you take a rest for today"

My mom searched for the pills that was and will ever be one of our mutual enemies. Once, a pill stuck at my throat and I can't help myself from throwing up immediately on the floor. That's the last time I'm allowed to take the pills away from the sink.

"Yixing! Don't you ever think about leaving the restaurant for even a nanosecond because your sister is not coming with us "

I consumed the pill forcefully while holding my breath to avoid from the taste of horror. I could hear the growl from upstairs.

"Heol,heol,heol, what's up with you?"

He climbed down the stairs while lifting his brows in confusion. My mom stopped him from moving nearer to me incase he had any of his dumb tricks on mind. I sat on the island and watched them having their breakfast.

"You're not eating?"

He waved an extra toast in the air before stuffing the poor ones into his mouth. My mom jokingly knocked him on the head and slightly shaking her own head.

"Slow down Lay, do you want me to run the restaurant alone for today or what?"

Yixing in other words is Lay. My mom always call him that when she's annoyed. He may be older than me but he loves to act like a boy in disguise .

"I'll be on the phone if you guys need me"

I stood up and planted a soft kiss on my mother's cheek.

"Only if you really need me LAY"

I kissed his forehead and knocked him lightly on the spot. Like always, I climbed the stairs as fast as I could and laughing at yixing's words.

"I'm not after you JUST because you're sick, be grateful for now because I'm gonna get you fatty soon!"

I slumped on the bed and stared at the wall. I knew that deep inside, Very very very deep inside, I wanted to end it as peaceful as I could. It's true that people make mistakes everyday and I should be the one to let him know that he couldn't be more wrong about letting me go.I heard the car's engine downstairs and they should be gone in a minute.

I searched through my closet for something to wear after a quick shower. I tied my hair into a messy bun to keep it off my wet body.I just love how the vanilla scent could easily ease my mind.I dialed up to my mom to convinced her that I'm well enough for some windows shopping.

"I just need to sort some things out for a while"
"Wait,with whom exactly are you going with?"
"No other than Lee Haejin-shi"
"Wait, she's didn't go to her family's vacation?"

Oh no, I thought my mom would never bare that in mind. I tried to keep it as cool as possible.

"It looks like it, I'm gonna be just fine with her mom, I promise."
"Aigoo, I thought so too, make sure that Yixing didn't know about this or else he'll be asking me for a day off"
"Okay mom, I'll be home before your next call, love you"
"Fine,take good care of yourself and I love you too"

My mom finally allow me to leave the house.
Aside from that,HaeJin is my best friend since we're in the middle school. Her parents owned one of the best nursery in town. I loved to help her in delivering flowers to their customer especially for a romantic purpose. Actually, she's not coming with me because she's spending her time in Borneo along with her family. I hope everything's gonna be just fine. I swore that I'll just meet him and went straight back after everything's over.

"Hey..."

I just nodded and sat in front of him.

"I'm sorr..."
"Is that all?"
"No, I-I want you to know that there's no reasons for me to lie other than to protect your feelings"
"You know what? There's a million reasons from the Internet and you just happened to pick the wrong ones."

I just can't stand the whole that he's up to. Why did he had to lie AGAIN just to shield the fact that he's a ing cheater. It'll easier if he'd just admit it.

"W-wait.."

He grabbed my wrist and urged me to seat back on the chair.

"Fine, I'll accept your wish for a peace but not your fake apology"
"Why can't you be like the others?"
"Cause neither aren't you"

This time, I wasn't gonna let him stop me.

"Keep your hands off me cause you might need it when there's no more to satisfy you"

I broke his grip from my wrist and stormed out of the cafe. That's when I realized that someone's following me. I'm not that crazy to report him to the security when there's plenty of people that went to the same direction as mine. But, I'm more than positive that he's following me.I increased my pace and walked into a lingeries shop to escape from his presence.

"Welcome,"

Somehow, my heart was beating like crazy. A peek through the hanging undergarments shows that he's gone. I let out a relief sigh and continued to look around the shop.

"I guess you didn't need these anymore"

I turned around to face the from yesterday who's pointing at those y outfit.

"Omo, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offense you."

She fake her puppy eyes and pat me slightly on the shoulder. I rolled my eyes in anticipation.

"It's okay, it must be hard to be a huh?"

I turned my back to face her because I can't content my laugh any longer.

"Not as hard as mending a broken heart, have fun"

She walked by me as our shoulder brushed against each other. I really felt like a looser in a typical romantic drama. I walked out of the store after everything seems to cool down. But not everything. The security alarm was activated at the moment I step my right foot outside the store. The shop assistant stopped me and asked for a permission to check inside my back.

"I'm sorry miss, but you have to purchase this"

She took out a bra from my bag and shook her head. I can't believe that this is happening. I'm dead if my mom knows about this. The security arrived and I was taken to the mall's management office. There's a crowd of people that looked at me in disgust.

"Wah, nowadays, they even stole the lingeries"

He clapped his hands like a monkey while laughing out loud at me. I remained silent as there's nothing to prove my innocence. There's definitely zero cctv for the sake of women's dignity. There's a knock on the door before a voice was heard.

"Sir, it seems like there's a witness."
"Great, get him in"


 

Okaaaaay~ I've decided to choose WOO JI-Hoe as the lead character!!!! Hope you guys will enjoy it. Do suscribe!! 

Lots of love 

Miss Potatooooo