01: R U KIDDING ME?

CHANCES

I don't believe in love and will never do. I could give thousands of reason that would shield my perspective. Some says that, you wouldn't know unless you've been there. But, sometimes love was not meant for everyone and I'm one of them.

"Jiae-shi, could you bring me some water please?"
I nodded and walked straight to the kitchen to fetch him some water. He's a regular customer and a kind one.

"Here you go, safety first right?"

I reassured him and proceed to the next customer. Choking has been one of the common situation when you're working in a restaurant especially around the elderly. It's the truth that their attitude are getting younger when their physicals are the opposite. I must say that I'd enjoyed my work which include in taking care of them even though it's very tiresome.

"Unnie, may I have the black noodle set please?"

"Of course, black noodle with extra sauce,anything else?"

I winked at her knowing her favorites and moved away quickly as she shook her head as a sign of satisfaction with her order. Usually, we'll be very busy without the sun compared to its existence.

"Jiae-ah, could you do the delivery for tonight? Because this lazy doesn't feel like doing it"

She pretend to knock his head with her knuckles. Yixing is forever a lazy bum and I really hope that his death wasn't caused by Mrs Zhang or anyone else from his family tree. Luckily,They'd come a long way from China and brought along those finger- good meals.

"Mom, I'll do you a favor,"

I walked beside Yixing and knocked his forehead. Without a second, I grabbed the orders and stormed out of the restaurant.

"Arrrrrrghhhh, you !!"

I'll be dead if he ever got me. I'll never let him got me since I've had enough of losing to him. My life is seriously become less miserable because of them.

"Wait, this address is quite familiar"

I checked back on the orders and thanked God, they're in the same area. No matter how grateful I am, I still wanted to settle things out and nestled back to my natural habitat ASAP.
I drove as safely as possible because I'm still too young for the graveyard. The cool breeze brushed my fringe off my forehead and at some part, my body will shivered from the coldness. Thanks to my dearest brother, I didn't wear anything accept from our uniform. I've reached to a peaceful neighborhood that seems to match the address stated.

"Delivery's here"

I knocked on the door and waited for the customer. The gap between the houses is quite far but I'd still managed to watch the next door couple which looked like they're each other faces out.

"They should really consider to close the curtain in the future,"

I turned my face towards him and fake a laugh to hid my flushed face. He must think that I'm some kind of ert or something. I passed him the orders along with the bill.

"Well...."

I scratched the back of my head and stole another glance at the couple. They're my next customer and I'd really don't want to ruined their '50 shades' moment.

"Wait, is that him?"

I narrowed my eyes to get a better sight of the guy's face while walking closer to the house. As soon as I reached the next door, I banged on the front door continuously and I swore that I could've knocked it down. The girl opened the door with an irritated face and I shut her down even before her first word.

"Get him out now."

She hung open in disbelief and turned around as the door behinds her was pulled further away.

"Waaaah, It's really you huh.."

I shook my head and turned my face away from facing him. I walked back to my vehicle to take their orders. I tried to hold my tears as long as I could and tried to stay calm. I'm a cool girl, but not tonight.

"Jiae, please, don't try to create some at this time"

He walked towards me and try to get a hold on my left wrist.

"Some ? The only I'll be making is this"

I grabbed a bowl of black noodles and pour all over his head. I released my wrist from him and grab another bowl to pour onto that . I'd make sure to wipe every sauce on her face before he pushed me away from her.

"Get your ing hands off her!"

I looked at him and I can't held back my tears any longer. He pushed me to the ground for the sake of that ing . I stood up and faced him with my tears.

"All this time, I've been a complete fool for thinking a er like you could be faithful enough"

He let out a heavy sigh and laughed before yelling at me.

"Yah, you're the one that refused to listen and now you're blaming me? I'd even show you the reality but you'd always be very delusional about this relationship!"

I slapped him hard on the face and he just stood there like a ing saint.

"From now on, get the out of my life and you, I hope karma will slapped you hard on the face of yours!"

I rode on my motorcycle and speed the hell out from the neighborhood. I'd really didn't saw it coming. Maybe, I AM a delusional fool who fell in love with the wolf in disguise. I went straight to my house and curled myself out on the bed. Without any sign, I cried myself to sleep.

"JIAEEEEEEE!!!"

I felt like my soul was forcefully rushed into my body as I heard Yixing running towards my bedroom's door.

"Don't you ever think of hiding the money this time,you little pig"

I was too depressed to answer him. I covered my ears with the pillow and stay frozen on my bed. He came closer after a silent treatment from me.

"Are you okay? I hope you're not trying to pull my leg"

He sat beside me and touched my forehead with the back of his large hand.

"Yixing-ah, Im sorry but I really need some time alone to battle some things out."

I sobbed silently before grabbing his hand and slowly removing it. He let out a heavy sigh and stood up from my bed.

"If you said so, you do know that you have a slight fever right? Promise me that you'll take some pills after whatever you're doing"

He walked out of the room and I swore that I felt like drowning myself in the bed and disappeared without a trace.