Chap 7

New Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap 7

 

Sulli didn’t really talk at school. She would talk only when it is necessary to. She sat at the back row near the window. She would stare outside while listen to music. Like right now. With her hand supporting her chin, music running through her ear and her eyes wandered outside the class. Her thoughts were interrupted when the teacher came. “ I’m sorry class. I was caught into a hectic jam. ” Mrs. Ahn apologised. ‘ Why would she come? There’s only 20 minutes left. ’

 

She quickly place all her things on the desk and turned to us. “ Okay, take out your book and turned to page 175. ” Groans echoed in the class. “ Do you want extra work? ” The class turn silent when she said it. “ Good. ” she said in satisfaction and clapped. As in on cue, the class door were opened. Everyone’s attention was on him, the blonde jerk. “ Okay class, I forgot to tell you. We have a transfer student today. Please introduce yourself Mr. Lee. ” Mrs. Ahn said and sat at her place. “ I’m Lee Taemin. ” he said shortly. “ That was the shortest self introduced I’ve ever heard. ” Mrs. Ahn said to him. ‘ So that jerk’s name was Taemin. ’ I thought to myself.

 

I plugged in my earphones and stare outside. The sound of a chair pulled out seem so close to her. “ What are you doing? ” I said when I saw that jerk sat beside me. She already hate to look at his face now, he’s going to sit beside her? “ I’m sitting. You blind? ” Taemin replied back in a sarcastic tone. “ Don’t sit here! Go sit somewhere else. ” I said and faced in front. “ Why would I? This place is not occupied. ” He said back and faced in front like me. “ Because you are attracting those damn girls. ” I said to him and kicked his seat lightly. But this time Taemin didn’t replied her back instead he plugged in his ear phone and lied on the table.

 

‘ The nerve of this guy! ’ Sulli grunted herself. A small groaned skipped . Before she could left his figure, something hit my head or more like someone threw. I picked up a crumpled paper on the floor and read it. ‘ Great! It’s not lunch yet  and I got a new hate letter. ’

 

-Stop staring at him, UGLY!! –

 

It said on the paper. I cursed under my breath and threw the paper under the table. ‘ Psh. Like I’m interested in this blonde jerk. ’ I looked at him in disguste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter