Chap 6

New Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

“ You know that you can stay at home, right? ” Sooyoung said to Sulli, who was preparing for school. Sulli wanted to try something new, so she put on make-up. A light make-up for beginning. “ It’s alright unnie. ” she said while faced Sooyoung, who was worried the hell about her niece. The doctor said that she should rest at home cause the wound would be more worst if she’s lack of rest. But Sulli will always be Sulli, stubborn as hell.

 

 

Sooyoung  P.O.V.

 

Sulli insisted about going to school today. “ I need to go to the school today. Exam is just around the corner. ” she added. “ If you’re insist. I don’t know where you got that cold and stubborn attitude of yours. ” I said to her. Sulli was almost done with her make-up.

 

“ I know from where it come. ” she told me.  “ From who? ” I asked and faced Sulli. “ It’s from you, Sooyoung unnie~ ” she said. “ Yah! I didn’t have that kind  attitude, idiot ”I said and chased her. “ Yes you do Sooyoung unnie. Yo- ” loud horn was heard outside. “ Eunhyuk oppa have arrived!! ” I said excitedly. “ But I didn’t finished yet. ” she said.

 

Sooyoung  was very excited when she heard the car horn,  she quickly grab her purse and ran towards the door. “ Hurry up Jin! ” she screamed. “ I know that you’re that impatient to meet him but can you please wait for a second! ” Sulli screamed a bit louder than her. “ I don’t care Jin, just hurry up. ” I screamed back. “ Fine! Are you happy now? ” Sulli asked when she stood in front of me. “ Yes now let’s go. Eunhyuk is waiting for us. ” I said and pulled her niece’s  hand.

 

 

Sulli P.O.V.

 

Sooyoung unnie kept saying thank you and sorry to Eunhyuk oppa.  I bet he’s annoyed.

 

“ Thank you for the ride oppa ” I said as soon as they arrived at her school. “ You’re welcome Ssul. ” Eunhyuk oppa said to me.  “ I hope that Sooyoung unnie didn’t annoy you. ” I added. “ Yah! Just go already ” I bowed to Eunhyuk oppa and waved them goodbye. I put on my cold face when they left and headed to school. I walked to my locker and put some of my books in it. “ What is wrong with her? ” “ She think that she could change if she changed her hair? ” I heard the girls said about me but I’m used to it. There wouldn’t be a day of not talking about me. “ I saw Kai oppa went to her house yesterday. ” the girl with pony tail whispered to her friend. “ What? What is he doing there? ” her friend responded and looked at me. “ I don’t know but I know that she’s a . ” the pony tail girl said to her friend. I stayed silent cause I’d be in trouble if I exploded at them.

 

“ Do you know that Kai oppa went to the girl washroom after Krystal poured water at her? ” another girl suddenly said. ‘ ! Why are you so stupid Sulli? Of course they’ll knew. ’ I knocked my head and quickly walked away. “ Oi Choi Sulli! ” Krystal’s voice echoed. “Why did Kai oppa went to your house? ” Krystal stood in front of me with her hand at her waist. “ Why are you asking me? ” I said. “ Don’t kid with me Choi. Now tell me, why did Kai oppa went to your house? ” Krystal asked as she stepped a step near me. “ How could I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter