Chap 4

New Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s P.O.V.
 

“Jin darling, wake up.” Sooyoung screamed. “You are going to be late if you don’t get up now” she added. “I’m already down. Gosh you’re so annoying.” Sulli said. “Eunhyuk will drive us” Sooyoung said. “Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk. Everything Enhyuk.” I said to her as I settled myself for breakfast. “Why don’t both of you get married already?!” Sulli said again, annoyingly. “Don’t be ridiculous Jin.” Sooyoung scolded her. “And Eunhyuk are going to have dinner with us tonight.” Sooyoung continued. Sulli grown when she heard the last sentence.

 

 

Sooyoung P.O.V.

A car hone was heard. “Jin let’s go!” I screamed. “Wait a second!” Sulli screamed back. “Come on, hurry. Eunhyuk is waiting for us.” “Wait a second will you! It’s not like he’ll stop his crush on you.” ‘aish this girl!’  “Come on Jin” I screamed again. Then I heard a loud thud. “Arghh!” I heard Sulli screamed “Jin? Jin darling?” I rushed to her. “Oh my goodness, Jin! What happen?” I searched for any injuries at her body. “I fell. That’s what happened” she said coldly. “Stop with that cold attitude of you! I am worried about you.” I said to her. “Urghh, whatever!” she said, annoyed with me. “Are you going to help me or not?” she exclaimed.

 

“Wait here, I’m going to call Eunhyuk to help us.” I walked to the door quickly and called Eunhyuk to help Jinri. “What happen Sooyoung?” he asked when he looked at Jinri. “She accidently fell down.” I said to him. “Can you move your leg?” Eunhyuk asked her. Sulli screamed when she moved her leg. “I don’t think so” I said to Eunhyuk. “I think she sprained her ankle.” Eunhyuk said. “Can you help her please?”I said. ‘I’m worried about her and I know that I may looked possessive but I can’t help it. I love her.’ “I’m sorry for troubling you, oppa” “Nah, never mind.” He said as he lift Sulli in his arm and carried her to the car. “I’m sorry Jin.” I said. “Why are you crying? I only sprained my leg. It’s not like I broke my leg.” “I know and I am sorry.”

 

The ride from the hospital was silent. “So~ that means that I’m not going to school right?” Sulli said ,breaking the ice. “Yeah” Eunhyuk oppa anwered for me.

 

 

Kai P.O.V.

Kai woke up early today. Usually he went to school at 9 a.m. but today he went at 7 a.m. As usual, he would admire the photo and smiled like an idiot. It s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter