Chap 3

New Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli P.O.V.

 

The memory from my childhood suddenly came back to me. It has been 7 years since the tragedy and the memory kept haunting me. I still remember my mother’s pale face. Sooyoung unnie took care of me since that day. She’s been really kind to me and now I am 17 years old.

 

Okay , stop with the sad story. Let me tell you about my present life. I schooled at Seokchon High School. Sooyoung unnie transferred me to the school. Sooyoung unnie worked as a secretary in the Kim Company. Her boss Kim Eunhyuk has a crush on her but she didn’t notice cause she is very naive. Eunhyuk oppa has been helping us since unnie worked there. So technically, he is the one who transferred me into the school.

 

I don’t have any friends at my new school. No one wanted to be friend with me. They hate me so much and I don’t know why. I’ve never brought trouble to them. It’s always been a routine that I would found tons of hate letters in my locker from the girls. I never like to be in the centre of attention. But I did it with the help of the queenka. They called her the ice princess cause she has  this cold aura around her despite the good look of her. 

 

And bcause of her, I am in the centre of attention. She is the reason why I have so much hate letters in my locker. Gosh I hate her so much. She’s a pa-  I felt cold water running from my head. This is unbelievable. The devil obviously Krystal just poured water onto my head with a smirk painted on her face. I wish I could wipe that smirk off of her face. I just sat there, having my special shower in the cafeteria with an addition of background music. Obviously their laugh. It is so annoying. “ Nice hair ” Krystal said sarcastically when she’s done. The students were taking photos and recording it. I stormed out of the cafeteria as fast as I can.

 

I hung my head low and walked towards the toilet. My visions started to blur and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter