Chapter 4

How to find a Dragon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is up at 5am, to excited to sleep. He makes himself a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast. He also makes some lunch for him, Chanyeol and Chen as he heard that the food is outrageously priced for conventions. He is finishing up the lunches when the phone rings, its Chanyeol.

“Yeollie!” he says brightly.

“Hey Soo! Chen and I are on our way. Are you ready?”

“Yes. Yes, I am. I just finished up our lunches. I had heard the food there was expensive.” Kyungsoo says.

“Awesome! Your cooking is amazing. It’s better than the convention food.” Chanyeol says excitedly. “Alright, leaving the driveway now. See you in 15 minutes.”

“Ok, I will be waiting out front” Kyungsoo hangs up the phone, gathers his things. Looks around to make sure he has everything and goes outside to wait. He notices his neighbor, Junmyeon, a wolf hybrid, who came out to pick up the morning paper. “Good morning, Junmyeon!” Kyungsoo says and waves.

Junmyeon looks over, smiling at Kyungsoo “Good morning, Kyungsoo. How are you today?” he asks.

“I am great! Some friends and I are going to the Hybrid Convention today. They should be here any minute to pick me up.” Just as he says this a car pulls up and honks. Eyes rolling a little bit he mutters “Yeollie, no need to honk.” He flashes a smile to Junmyeon.” Well I have to go.” Junmyeon smiles back and waves his hands “No. No, you go have fun. See you around!” and heads back into his house newspaper in hand.

He is such a grandpa. Kyungsoo giggles to himself. Junmyeon is a good neighbor. When Kyungsoo first moved in 5 years ago Junmyeon came to introduce himself, he brought a green bean casserole.

Past

Kyungsoo was putting the last book on his shelf when he heard the doorbell ring” Wonder who th

Please log in to read the full chapter