Chapter 3

How to find a Dragon
Please log in to read the full chapter
Sorry everyone for the super late post. Work has kicked my the past 2 weeks. My paycheck says I worked 91 hrs, but it felt like 200 hours. I have a 3 day weekend Woot! I would have worked today, but they don't want to pay me overtime again. lol.  

Kyungsoo continues to convince Chanyeol, for 4 hours, that it is a good idea to go with him to the convention. Chanyeol gives in and says yes.

“Yes!” Kyungsoo says excitedly with a grin “Finally. You should have just said yes the first time.” He gets up off the couch to put his cup away. It was a thirsty business to convince Chanyeol to do something that is out of his comfort zone.  As he is walking to the door he says, “The convention starts at 9 a.m., so be ready to go by 7.”

“Why so early? It doesn’t start till 9.” Chanyeol asks.

Kyungsoo looks at him like he’s crazy. “I want us to get a good parking spot. From what I remember they fill up pretty fast.”

“Alright, I will be ready.”

Kyungsoo leaves with a wave. Just as he opens his car door a voice calls out, “Kyungsoo!” He looks over to the neighbor’s yard and sees Chen, a cat hybrid pulling weeds out of his garden bed.

“Hey Chen,” Kyungsoo smiles and waves “how are you today?”

“I am doing great today. I have the day off from work so I am playing in my garden,” he says as he touches the pink bloom of his Angel Wing Begonia. “How are you today?”

Kyungsoo smiles brightly as he looks at all the flowers Chen has,

Please log in to read the full chapter