Chapter 1

How to find a Dragon
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“I came in like a wrecking ball!” Kyungsoo sang cheerfully as he barges, without knocking, into his best friend’s house.

 Chanyeol jerks in surprise and nearly drops the bluish white fireball that was floating 3 inches from his palm. “Geez, Soo, I could have set the house on fire!”  Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and sits on the couch. “Sorry ‘bout that, Yeollie. I came over to tell you good news.” 

With the snap of his fingers the flame disappears and he turns to face Kyungsoo with a questioning look. ”What is the good news?”  Kyungsoo lights up with excitement again. “I will be going to this year’s Hybrid Convention! “

 Chanyeol’s eyes widen and he says “What? Really?”

“Yes really and I want you to go with me” Chanyeol starts shaking his head. “Oh no, you know what happened the last time I went. I nearly burned the place down.” Kyungsoo laughs and says, “How were you supposed to know your powers were going to come into effect at that time? Besides that was 3 years ago. You have control of them now”

Chanyeol is a tall fox hybrid with short silver hair and black ears and tail. Three years ago Chanyeol was wondering around the Hybrid Convention, looking at booths filled with hybrid paraphernalia. There were booths for every occasion, such as collars, clothing, food, games and magical items.  Rumor has it that you can get aphrodisiacs, but Chanyeol never put much stock in rumors.

Please log in to read the full chapter