Chapter 2

How to find a Dragon
Please log in to read the full chapter

He looks up blearily, blinking a few times, to see a male with short brown hair and puffy cheeks. The male touches him and Chanyeol feels much cooler. “Let’s get you out of here before you burn the place down.” the stranger says with a smile.

Chanyeol is helped up and as they began the walk to the exit the male says, “My name is Minseok and I am one of the security officers of the convention. Your friend told me that you were having a problem.”

At this point, Chanyeol speaks up and says tiredly “What just happened? What friend are you talking about? I came here alone.”

Minseok looks surprised at the questions. “I meant your friend that is waiting for you outside of the convention. He is about my height, red hair shaved on one side, heart shaped lips. Ringing any bells?”

Confusion clearly is written on Chanyeol’s face as Minseok continues.” He came running up to me and said that his friend was having a problem inside and you were the only one that was staggering around red faced so I just assumed he was talking about you.”

Chanyeol shook his head. “No one came with me. I have no clue who you are talking about; none of my friends are of that description.”

As they walk out of the building, the same man that Minseok was describing came walking up to t

Please log in to read the full chapter