Chapter 5

I remember a time when his lips were on mine...

Yet again you went home; your body engulfed in eggs and flour. You went straight for your room and cried. Crying, crying, and crying you were; the tears wouldn’t stop. The memories never strayed away from your mind; not even for a second.

Why Jungkook? Why must you make me so miserable? I wish the time we spent together were erased so that way it would’ve been some other girl instead of me.

You wrapped your face inside your pillow; trying to vent the pain.

~Not long after that~

You were so depressed that suddenly you had the thought of taking your own life. You went downstairs to the garage to where the long pieces of rope were. You tied one end of the rope around your neck and the other around the end of a metal rod to look more like a noose. Counting down the seconds to where you’ll meet the end of your not-so-long life, suddenly the memories of you and Jungkook came waltzing in like an avalanche. The memories of where you had your very first kiss. You were so happy that day. There were plenty others that boggled through your mind. Then, you realized that you were really, truly in love with Jungkook. You decided to rid yourself of the rope and tried to figure out a way to get your man back. At least that’s the safest way to go.

~That same night ~

        You knew there had to be something to exploit Sunhee with. But, there was nothing that came up. Until, you had that lightbulb on top of your head. So, you grabbed your cellphone and dialed up the number to one of Sunhee’s ex-members. Kiki was her name. Kiki was kicked out from the clique because she told the whole school one day that Sunhee stuffs her bra. Huh I knew that she wasn't a natural D cup.

~The next day~

        You came to school with the sudden rush of confidence that Sunhee will be brought down on her knees; begging you to not spill the beans. Those “beans” were the only thing that will get your life back to normal. You saw Kiki by her locker and you both glanced at each other.

“Hey (y/n), I’m so glad were able to do this. I mean you’re not part of Sunhee’s clique but I think I would never be able to do this again if I wasn’t.”

“I know. This is the only way I’m going to be able to get the love of my life back. Although I may have screwed up the both of us and he probably will not take me back, but it will get rid of the wicked witch once and for all.”

You and Kiki decided to expose her at the prep rally later today. Of course, you were very excited about exposing someone which you’ve never done before and this will make you full of confidence.

Time was ticking away on the clock while you were sitting on your desk; rapidly tapping your pencil. You really wanted the bell to ring so that way everyone will make their way to the gymnasium for the prep rally. You made your way through the hetic crowd and managed to catch up with Kiki. You two plan to expose Sunhee as soon as she did her speech about how fast this semester was ending blah, blah, blah!! Anyway, the rush of adrenaline was all over you and you became impatient.

Kiki tapped on your shoulder and said, “Don’t worry! Sunhee is almost about to give her speech!”

Then, the time came. The principal called Sunhee’s name up and with all her yuppieness, she flinged her hair while she was getting up onto the stage. You suddenly saw Jungkook sitting where the popular kids sit at. You wanted to cry but, you held it in. You still needed to be strong to complete this one task so that not just your life will be easier but, the other students too. We need to get rid of the heinous wench herself for good.

*tapping mike* “Hello! Can all of you hear me?” Her voice was so annoying that many of the students covered their ears with their own headphones. “I just wanted to say that it is an honor to be here to present my speech to all my classmates-” As she kept rambling on, Kiki and me were planning on when to expose her.

“I felt like I’ve really grown close with all my classmates, friends and teachers at this school and I couldn’t be sadder now that this year is ending-“ You and Kiki went to the back of the stage where all the aux cords were hidden. So, Kiki connected her video camera to one of the plug-ins and brought down the projector screen.

Everyone looked to the screen behind Sunhee and that’s when the exposing began.