Chapter 4

I remember a time when his lips were on mine...

~A Week Later~

Once you came back to school and all of your bruises went away, you tried to avoid Jungkook as much as possible. He didn’t know that after he stormed off; you were crying hysterically for him to come back. But, this is what you wanted. You wanted Jungkook to stay away from you in order for his ex-girlfriend Sunhee not to stumble you again and be left alone. Boy, were you wrong.

After your Chemistry class was over, you wanted to walk quickly to your locker to grab your things for P.E. when all of a sudden, Jungkook came up to you.

“Hey, how are you doing?” He said. You didn’t know what he was trying to do but you didn’t want to start crying again. So, you kept a poker face the entire conversation.

“I’m doing well. How about you?” You were being strong for the first time in your young adult life. You felt happy on the inside.

“I’m doing good with the fact that I’m dating another girl. A girl who will not let me down.” Then, the happiness soon faded away.

“WHAT!!!” You raised your voice.

Then, someone came in beside him; putting her arms around his waist. It was none other than Sunhee herself. She gave you a smirk and then proceeded to make out with Jungkook right in front of your locker; right in front of you. All that you could do is scoff at them.

“Well…Am I supposed to be congratulating you or some like that.” Of course you were getting pissed off due to the fact that all he was doing is be a pretty boy showoff.

“No that’s not what I-“He cut himself off to let Sunhee go ahead to lunch without him. She gave him a kiss and brushed off your shoulder as she passed you.

“You what?! Why do you suddenly want to ruin my life by dating that ?” You couldn’t keep your strength any longer and you started to cry your heart out.

“Well, you broke my heart by you not telling me the truth!” Jungkook wanted to yell at you but he didn’t want to cause a commotion.

“But it’s none of your business. Not anymore.” You still didn’t want Jungkook to know the truth; at least not yet because then well you know what will happen.

Jungkook wanted to say something else but you both were saved by the bell for lunch and a huge crowd of students came rushing out of their classrooms and you guys left without another word.

~30 minutes later~

Once lunch was over, you proceeded to your locker to grab your gym clothes (which guess who? Sunhee was in). But it is also the class where your only friend (y/n) was so you were both cursed and blessed.

You went up to the girls’ locker room upstairs from the gym and that’s when you were shocked by the sudden surprise of eggs being thrown at you at high speeds. You looked to see that it was Sunhee and her posy.

“Aww lookie here. It’s an ugly little chicken who wanted to get back with my boyfriend; who used to be your girlfriend but, now he's my boyfriend.” The other girls laughed at you whilst they took their phones to take pictures.

“He wasn’t your boyfriend to begin with. He was the one who dumped your sorry a long time ago. Everybody knows that even the principal. The school even put the story in the front page of the newspaper.” You got her good that time, but it wasn’t enough to make her stop. Oh, how you wished that Jungkook was here with you; to save you.

Then, one of Sunhee’s friends brought over a bag of flour and slapped you across the face with it in order to rip the package apart. Your face was getting bruised and bloodied all over again. You felt like you deserved it because you didn’t tell Jungkook the truth. You lowered your head in shame; smelling like cake batter.