2:-

Pretending Not To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy Weekend guys! Well, I'm happy to see the numbers of subs and I'm really satisfied with it so far! Thank you for subscribing! Since I'd posted only 1 chapter, I'm not expecting a very good numbers but guys, you all are so damn amazing! Thank you once again! So, here's chapter 2!!

"Woohyun-ah! Where are you right now?" Ignoring his pride, he press on the pedal gas, thinking of any place that Woohyun might spend his night with alcohol and to Sunggyu relieve, after 20 minutes of driving, he saw a man pointing finger at a group of teenagers who look ready to pull a stunt on him. He parks his car at the side of the road and he run slightly toward Woohyun who is shouting gibberish towards the group of teenagers.

"Woohyun-ah!" He shouted, attracting their attraction. Woohyun turn to him before he grinned widely while waving.

"My lover! He's my lover who leaves me alone for 6 months without news… I missed him…" He grab on Sunggyu waist, diving into the elder chest inhaling his fresh showered scent. Sunggyu look startle before he managed to put into his mind that this Woohyun is drunk and wasted and he couldn't even remember anything tomorrow. Then he turns to bow at the group of teenager apologizing for his ex boyfriend manner.

"Woohyun-ah… let's go home…" He said while patting on the man back. Woohyun is still hugging him tightly.

"I missed you, Gyu" He said, dragged by Sunggyu to walk into the car. Sunggyu just nodded while strapping the drunken doctor on to the seatbelt, he managed to whisper, "I missed you too, dummy" while ruffling Woohyun's hair.

"Hyung! Where are you?! You can't leave the bed yet!" Sunggyu pulled the phone away from his ear. Myungsoo's high pitch(which is rare) voice is extremely annoying in his ear and he doesn't need another earful of nagging coming from the younger. He then continue patting Woohyun who is comfortably hugging his waist on the couch of their old apartment, he means Woohyun's and his apartment.

"I'm…at a friend place… he seems a little bit drunk so I might gonna need to help him or something… I'll be fine..." He put the phone down before Myungsoo managed to continue nagging at him. He sighed. Face looking at Woohyun's figure, aching his heart slowly. Why is it so hard for us? He think, hand is still patting Woohyun's hair.

"Sunggyu hyung…" He heard Woohyun called for him before the younger move, rubbing his nose on Sunggyu flat stomach. He smiled. There are still a few things that don’t change about Woohyun. About how he loves hugging Sunggyu, about how he loves cuddling with Sunggyu, about how he love nuzzling his nose on his soft tummy and…

Woohyun suddenly make a barfing sound, he stop for a few seconds before the younger pull his head, and gracefully vomiting on Sunggyu's stomach.

yeah, about how he love Woohyun gagging his stomach out on him.

Sunggyu push Woohyun's head fast before the younger put his head back on his stomach, cuddling with all of the stale on him. "Haih… Ya, Nam Woohyun! You are doing this on purpose right?" He sighed, shaking his head slowly.

He lay Woohyun down on the couch before he walk through the house, looking for any extra clothing for himself to wear. After a few minutes of rummaging through Woohyun's closet, he managed to grab a pair of white pajamas that seems to fit him enough. He cleaned himself up, thinking that this has been his second shower for the night, but it might be worth it. He smiled. It's been a while since he spend the day with Woohyun (of course, he left Woohyun 6 months ago didn't he?) and he is going to make things better for them because this might be his last chance of making Woohyun happier. After showering, Sunggyu walked through Woohyun's room, taking notes that there's not much different from 6 months ago. The smell, the feelings, the color everything is still the same. Calming him. He walk towards the computer desk before coming across a small corner underneath it and it was fill with a few stack of casing that Sunggyu seems to recognized well.

"This…"He pulls one of the casings out, opening it. A small warm and tingling feeling came to him as a rush as he recognized the small guitar with a small signature at the body of it. The guitar was his first present for the younger. A small drop of tear fall on it, making Sunggyu smiles a little. We used to cry on this guitar together, a lot. The day he made it through his first song. The day Woohyun pass his license examination, the day they fought and how they got together again, the day Woohyun asked him a hand of marriage, and there was so much memories witnessed by the small guitar. When he tries to put the guitar back into its case, Sunggyu could see a small white paper peeking at one of the pocket in the casing. It was a music note. And it seems like Woohyun do write some songs on it.

Sunggyu stunned when he saw the music notes. It was a song that they promised to make together. Sunggyu composed it and Woohyun writes the lyrics and it seems that Woohyun has finish writing the lyrics. Only the song needs more adjustment but for Sunggyu it looks fine. He grinned widely while folding the white paper again, this time putting it into his pocket. He puts the guitar back into the case and suddenly remembered about Woohyun who is still sleeping on the couch at the living room.

Woohyun is still sleeping soundly on the sofa, with his face plummeted in. A small smile carved on his face. It might be a very long day for the doctor and Sunggyu feel a little bit guilty about their meeting. He sat down beside Woohyun, before putting the younger man on his back, being extra careful so that Woohyun won't awake. Once he stood up, Sunggyu frown a little, realizing how thin Woohyun is. He could practically feel the bones of the doctor sticking out uncomfortably on his back and he sighed. Does Woohyun suffer that much because of their relationship?

After making sure that Woohyun is comfortable on his bed, Sunggyu made a decision to cook something for the younger. He confident that tomorrow morning won't be a bright day for Woohyun because of his hangover.  He decided to cook some Haejangguk after discovering that Woohyun had just fills his refrigerator with full of meats and seafood. Woohyun still love seafood that much. Sunggyu almost cry at those memories. They used to cook together, doing some fun things while cooking, stealing kisses, hugging, crying, fighting; the entire kitchen corner was full with their memory. It's like their memories was stamped on everything. Cleaning won't clear them up.

He managed to finish cooking after stopping a few times, crying while reminiscing their memories.  He didn't even taste on the food, and leaving them in a microwave so that it will be easier for Woohyun to warm it up later. After cleaning, Sunggyu walk back into the room, searching for some notepad, and wrote something on it, a little reminder for Woohyun to drink the soup he made and how he borrowed the doctor’s pajamas.

It was 5 in the morning, but Sunggyu didn't feel those pinches or urge to sleep. It is not sleepy at all for him and he is walking slowly in his old neighborhood thinking about time. He pulls out the lyrics that Woohyun wrote before he smile again. It was beautiful and he didn't want to stop singing it.

“Dongwoo-hyung, did you sent me home yesterday? Argh… my head feels like exploding!” Woohyun grumbled onto his phone. He reached his hand around, trying to find the switch for the light but his hand came across on something like a paper.

“You didn’t? Then how did I~?” He stops questioning when he read the very familiar handwriting on the note.

“It was Sunggyu” He said it, answering Dongwoo gibberish on the line. Then puts his phone down, rejecting the call abruptly and jumping down the bed fast, running towards his front door, cocking his head around trying to find Sunggyu silhouette. Woohyun grab his head, trying to reduce the huge thumping of hangover and he groaned loudly.

“What the hell~” He sighed, walking sluggishly back into his house. He moves towards the kitchen, finding the food that Sunggyu left him in the microwave and he almost cried. It was their favorite Haejangguk and Sunggyu cook the most delicious Haejangguk in the world. It was their memories.

“Stupid, hyung…” He brings the bowl down without bothering to reheat it like how Sunggyu asked, and he ate it, standing at island of his kitchen, with a steady flow of his tears smearing his face.

“It taste the same” Woohyun shoved another spoonful of the soup into his mouth, stopping occasionally to stop his tears before he continue eating it, unceremoniously. Right after eating the soup, Woohyun left the bowl at the island, and walk toward his bathroom for his morning routine, but his movement was stop when he found something on the bathroom sink, a phone. He cried again.

“You’re still the same careless man who loves to bring his phone while showering and forgetting it…" He smiled along with his tears. His hand is clutching on the phone tightly that he accidently pushed the button, switching the screen on. Woohyun blinked, his tears are still flowing but his sobbing has stopped. His vision is blurred by the tears but he recognized the picture so well. It was their first pictures of kissing that Myungsoo took.

The day was beautiful, almost compromising with Sunggyu's plan on bringing Woohyun a wonderful first date (and maybe a memorable night too) to a Safari. Woohyun remember when his eyes fall on the tall man and he immediately glued his gaze toward the man. They were coincidently wearing the same color of graphic tee, black and both looking boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter