1:-

Pretending Not To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First chapter up! Well, I got nothing special to say but just enjoy it! Oh yeah! I need my comment booster! ^^

"What is your choice, hyung?" Woohyun asked, eyes b with tears, and mouth trembling. He put his strongest gaze into Sunggyu's eyes, looking without blinking. Sunggyu maintain his stance. Being quiet, admiring the man in front of him. It has been a while since both of them seeing each other. Those lingering feeling is still there, and Sunggyu feels attracted to hug the smaller man in front of him, but his stupid ego prevent him.

"What do you think, hyunnie?" Sunggyu return with a question. He never thought of making any choice, but if given, he would choose to stay with Woohyun.

Both of them still standing, looking at each other with gaze full of longing, and surrounded by people who use the junction for their normal occasion. It is raining, not heavily but enough to hide any trace of tears on their face. Both went quiet for a while.

"It has been 6 months, hyung. But, you never find me.. You hate me that much, hyung?" Woohyun's voice shaking, but they ignore it. Sunggyu flinch hearing the 'hate' word. How could he hate Woohyun? Even if Woohyun did the greatest sin won't let him feels those hate toward Woohyun. He sighed, sight never leaving the younger face.

"I have let you go again this time, Woohyun…" He said, but Woohyun, shook it.

"I did not believe in you" The replied came unexpectedly. Sunggyu bit his lips. He needs to do something. For Woohyun. For his sake. For their relationship, but he couldn't expect much looking at the anger burning inside Woohyun's eyes. But he can still confirm the younger feeling towards him, there's still love left for him there.

He remember the last time they both stood at the same place, with the same weather but wearing different expression. Woohyun was smiling sadly and Sunggyu stones in his façade. Standing face to face with the younger could always brings his heartbeat up to the notch. But the last time they did that leads to a break up that hurts Sunggyu a lot. He leads his day with a small thinking of dying for the next day, he forget how to smile and he even forget how to say the word 'love', since every sense of 'love' and 'happy' in him is connected to Woohyun.

Sunggyu blinked his eyes longer. Retrieving the lost memory of him and Woohyun. Their love story that he think was written beautifully, even the break up was done in a rather beautiful but tragic story. Like everything was planned, his meeting with Woohyun, them falling in love with each other, the sudden drama that happens, their outbreak of the relationship, their break up, and now, the meeting again. He took a deep breath in, calming his sense, stopping him from crying further.

"I loved you, Woohyun" He said, rather whispering, but Woohyun catch it. Clearly. Like the thunder earlier wasn't even there to be mention, the rain just some passing water washing their sadness, and the gloomy sky was just a protection for them from the striking and hot feelings of the sun, diminishing the anger within them. Woohyun still feels those butterfly. They are still there in his stomach, in his blood, in his heartbeat, but some of them are already dead. The day Sunggyu walks away, the day they declared that they are not the same couple as before, the day that Sunggyu decides to leave him suffering the break up alone, some of those butterflies are dead. He sighed, closing his eyes for a while.

"Then why, hyung? Why did you left in the first place?" The question was left hanging in the thick atmosphere. Sunggyu sighed deeply while closing his eyes. This is not the right time for things like explanation on their past. Sunggyu doesn't want to talk about their tragic past. About their last break up. About their last fight. About their last words to each other. Everything about the past sadden him. He really wished if they are both smiling right now.

Standing face to face and smiled. Woohyun small lips that curved beautifully when he smile. His cute eyes that crescent perfectly, shining through his dark orbited pupil. His small dimple decorating the side of his lips and his nose, one place that Sunggyu loved the most. Sunggyu love kissing that button nose, how it crinkled when his lips touch it, his finger love touching it. The warm velvety feeling it radiates when Sunggyu touch it. And how every single soft breath coming from it making Sunggyu heart go crazy.

He reached out his hand, trying to touch Woohyun's face. But Woohyun avoid it. He doesn't want to feel those warm hand on his skin. He doesn't want to start something that he'll regret later. He then turn his head, trying to look at Sunggyu's face again, which this time fills with tear.

"I'm…" They are both speechless. And then he heard the same heavy sighed from Sunggyu. The same sighed he emitted before he leaves. The same sighed that Woohyun hear before everything crushed.

"I'm sorry, Hyunnie…" Sunggyu managed to said before he turn around, leaving the later in confusion. Woohyun expected it, but it is still hurt every time.

"Hyung! I won't wait for you! I won't, hyung!" He shouted before Sunggyu's silhouette mixed with the dark horizon. He cried and cried again. Why would Sunggyu leave him again? Why did he just walk like that without explanation. Sorry doesn't mean anything if Woohyun doesn't even know what to forgive. Saying those word only makes Woohyun's heart burst larger.

"I…hate you..hyung" Those word escapes along with his tears.

"I really hate you…"

He managed to walk without thinking and only depends on his leg to bring him anywhere other than be with Woohyun. It hurt him too, but he couldn't bring himself to tell Woohyun the truth. To tell Woohyun everything. And right now he was standing in front of a huge house that he doesn't even remember how he managed to get there. He doesn't even remember when did he push the gate button and suddenly he is in front of the main door. Sunggyu pull his hand up, trying to reach for the bell at the side of the door. After one small push, he could hear the sound of the door in front of him and the owner voice.

"Hyung! Where have you been? Why are you wet? I just make so-" He falls into the owner chest, weight falling on top of him.

"Hyung! Hyung! Oh my God! Yeol-ah! Come here! It's Gyu Hyung and I think he passed out!"

They managed to bring Sunggyu into one of the bedroom before Sungyeol run fast toward his table, bringing his medical beg to Sunggyu side. Sunggyu looks terrible. His face was flushed but pale, and his breathing is labored. His clothes is still wet from the rain and Sungyeol could make that the elder was soak for hours before coming home. His face is contorted in pain and his is mumbling something in his mouth deliriously.

"Myungsoo! Get him out of his clothes! It's soaked…" Sungyeol ordered before he fished out a stethoscope and start to check on the elder man. Sunggyu was half jerking when he felt the cold side of the chest piece touching his chest and he try to push it away but Sungyeol managed to stop him.  Sungyeol then checked his temperature before pulling out another apparatus that Myungsoo could make as syringe and bottles of medicine.

"He's too hot. Myungsoo, get me some cold water with ice in it. We need to reduce his temperature first…" Myungsoo just nodded and ran toward the kitchen to get some ice from the fridge and he put it in a bowl filled with cold water. When he brought the water again, he could see Sungyeol is struggling to put a small IV on Sunggyu hand, so he put the bowl down before coming to help Sungyeol before anyone gets hurt.

"Thanks…"Sungyeol managed to mutter before he tied the other end of the IV fluid up the coat hanger. Then he pointed Myungsoo to Sunggyu's thigh, asking him to help him with another IV.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked while his hand keep still holding Sunggyu's flapping hand. Sungyeol push Sunggyu's boxer up until it reveal his inner thigh before he check for any veins popping there.

"He's too dehydrated, I need another IV to improve his fluid electrolyte…" Myungsoo cringe when Sungyeol push another thick needle mercilessly before connecting the tube with another IV. He then puts another coat hanger nearby it and hanged the fluid.

"Try to wake him up, Myung" He asked while grabbing the bowl of water that Myungsoo brought before he came and cleaned Sunggyu face and body with the water. It is still too hot and he hopes that the elder temperature will be down in the next few hours or he gonna need to bring him to the hospital.

"Hyung… Gyu-hyung… wake up..please…." Myungsoo called slowly while patting his cheek down. It took Myungsoo a few trial before Sunggyu red eyes fluttered open and looking unfocused. Sungyeol grab his pen torch, lighting it slowly toward Sunggyu eyes before he breath out, in thank.

"Hyung, can you hear me?" Myungsoo asked again after Sunggyu eyes directed to him. Sunggyu just nodded before his eyes flooded with tears.

"Woo…hyun" Those fragile voice brings lump into Myungsoo throat. He hasn't heard those name in a few months and it brings the same nostalgic feeling as before.  He smiled softly toward Sunggyu before rubbing his cheek.

"It's okay, hyung… you should sleep…" He coaxed while Sungyeol push another syringe fill with medicine into Sunggyu's IV. He knew about Woohyun and about Sunggyu demeanor when that name was mention. And hearing Sunggyu saying that name again makes his heart stop beating.

"I'm going to make some soup and porridge for him… Try to keep his temperature down and he'll be fine…" He said while pointing at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter