Two

Absolute Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

Yoong regretted the day that she gave her name to Yuri. The girl had been stalking her whenever she’s on her way to school just to say hi to her, or give her lovesick notes. Yoong felt scared on what will happen if Yuri will know her true gender. But sometimes she is already thinking of saying to her the truth so Yuri will be grossed out but if she’ll do that, Yuri might get hurt, and as revenge, Yuri might use her secret against her.

Yes, Yoong is a girl. Her true name is Im Yoona. She just dressed up as a guy and entered the all-boys part of the academy. She cut her hair short. Her reason is so that she can be closer to her crush and all that cliché’s. But unfortunately for her, she learned that her crush is gay on her final year in this academy, so she has been in an all-boys school for 4 years now. But luckily for her, she survived without her disguise being blown. Maybe she’s just that great in acting and hiding. She’s also staying at the all-boys dorm and from her 4 years here, she has seen all the obscenities she has to see in an all-boys school and dorm. She can’t take it at her first days here but as time passes by she has become used to it. And sometimes, she’s forgetting that she’s a girl too. :P

And also if it’s not because of her only trusted queer friend, named Key, who is also her roommate, maybe she won’t survive staying here until she learn more things about her crush.

Her crush is Lee Donghae, a varsity soccer player at the school. She became acquainted with him on her 2nd year of stay at the academy and they became closer on her 3rd year but they drifted apart on her senior year when she learned that Donghae just befriended her just to use her, so that he can have someone who can do homeworks for him and other school stuffs. Donghae never suspected Yoong as being a girl, and because he’s gay all he suspected is that Yoong is secretly gay and he knows that Yoong likes him. But Donghae tastes for men are the muscular one. He has a secret relationship with Siwon, the captain of their soccer team. Yoong learned it from Key, who seems to know many things about the school’s gossip.

And that’s the failed story of Yoong towards her big crush. And in the middle of that heart-breaking reality, Yoong met Yuri at the amusement park on their last school’s field trip.

By the way, Yoong is also part of the soccer’s team. She had been playing soccer since middle school after seeing Lee Donghae play. And because she has huge infatuation towards him, she also tried learning soccer until she became good at it. And it’s also one of the reasons why no one suspected of her true gender.

But as for Yuri’s case, she had met Yoong when she, for the first time ever, watched the soccer game of the boys. She was just forced by Tiffany that time. And because Yuri is a hard-core lesbian all she ever watched are the sports wherein the players are only girls.

But when Yuri’s eyes landed on player number 7, which is Yoong, Yuri had started to suspect herself that she’s not a hard-core lesbian after all.

And since Yuri knew Yoong’s name, her feelings for Yoong just doubled to the point that Yuri also disguised herself as a guy just to be able to bring a lunch for Yoong that she cooked.

But she just hid her hair behind a baseball cap.

“Yoong~” Yuri suddenly appeared in front of Yoong’s table in the cafeteria. Yoong jumped from her seat as Yuri suddenly appeared. Yoong immediately recognized her.

“Yuri? Wh-what are you doing here?!” She muttered sharply at Yuri.

“I’ve cooked lunch for you.” Yuri showed it to her and smiled sweetly at Yoong. Yoong isn’t affected at all, maybe a little bit.

“Do you know what you’re doing? This is too risky.”

“I don’t care risking when it comes to you.” And Yoong can see how Yuri’s eyes are even dilating saying that. ‘Oh my goodness… this is the first time a girl took interest in me. I am too scrawny and short as a guy to become attractive to girls.’  But even if Yoong is scrawny, she has a well-built body from playing soccer and from all the trainings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter