Three

Absolute Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3

 

Yoong learned that making excuses to Yuri isn't going to stop the girl so she decided to tell that she is emotionally unavailable.

“I’ll wait Yoong until you’re ready to open your heart again.” Yuri answered. They’re at the park just near their respective schools.

“No, Yuri, if you find yourself liking someone else other than me, go for it. Don’t wait for me.”

“But… let’s be friends, at least.” Yuri said. She just got completely dumped… by a guy. Her pride hurts.

“Okay. Thanks for understanding Yuri.” Yoong smiled appreciatively and held Yuri’s hands. This is the first time they ever held hands and Yuri’s emotions for the moment, overwhelms her that she leaned closer and kissed Yoong long enough for the memory of it to be lasting. Yoong was frozen, this is the first time a girl kissed her and also this is her very first kiss. While on Yuri’s case, this is her first time kissing a guy. Yuri giggled and muttered. “I never thought that a guy’s lips felt so much like girls although, this one is giving me butterflies in the stomach.” Yuri held her warming stomach, giggling.

Yoona blinked at what Yuri had said. “You-you kissed a girl before?”

Yuri nodded. “Uh-huh. Didn’t I tell you? I’m a lesbian.”

“Re-really?! I-I thought you’re just being sarcastic.” Yoong scratched the side of her head.

Yuri smirked and leaned closer to Yoong. “So how does it feel to kiss a girl? You’re gay right?”

Yoong flushed, she looks away. “Uhm… *ehem* I-I don’t know.” She never even kissed a guy before so she doesn’t know the difference. “…N-n-nice, maybe.”

“You’re unsure? Want me to kiss you again?” Yuri playfully asked.

“Y-Yah, I-I thought we’re friends.”

“Kekeke.”

“But if you’re lesbian then how come you like me?”

Yuri shrugged. “I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter