Four

Absolute Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

 

They are graduates now and they’re going to start to decide for their future, whether they want to work already or if they still want to study for college. A week had passed after their graduation and some graduate students went back just to get their things from their dormitories. Yuri and Yoong are one of the students who came back to get their remaining things.

Im Yoong thinks that this is the right time for her to reveal to Yuri everything. And she’s sure that this confession isn’t going to end well so she prepared herself for the outcome.

She called Yuri to meet at the park where they agreed to be friends but this time this meeting is going to either break them or make them but whatever the outcome is, this park is going to be memorable. But the memory will either be one of the best or will be the only thing that she’ll be regretting for the rest of her life.

While waiting for Yuri, Yoong reminisced back to the time where she had started to have feelings for Yuri.

When she and Yuri had started becoming friends, the awkwardness she’s feeling towards her vanishes because she doesn’t need to think of Yuri as someone chasing her.

They also acted more naturally towards each other that made Yoong to see Yuri in a clearer light. Yuri is the type of person who is as clear as a glass. Her personality doesn’t have any filter; you can clearly see how she feels right at the moment that’s why she’s easy to be with and it’s impossible not to fall for Yuri. She is so easy to love. But Yuri already had a girlfriend when Yoong started to realize her feelings for Yuri, but because she truly loves her, she’s happy to see Yuri happy. But of course, there’s a time that she regretted that she let Yuri go. What if she’ll just be a friend to Yuri for the rest of her life?

And the universe seems to hear her regrets. Yuri’s girlfriend had broken up with her. But when Yoong sees Yuri crying, she regretted wishing to be given a second chance to show Yuri how she feels. What if Yuri is truly happy with her ex and not with her?

But Yoong thought that Yuri’s ex never deserved her tears because if she truly loves Yuri she will never leave her and make her cry, so Yoong did all whatever it takes to make Yuri happy and to make her feel worthy again. And since that day, she and Yuri became more than friends but less than lovers.

Yoong’s thoughts were interrupted when someone kissed her cheek.

“Hi Yoongie-Yoong a~”

Yoong smiled.

“I missed you~ Even if it’s just for a week and knowing that we always text each other, it’s still unbearable for me not seeing you.” Yuri added and gave Yoong a back hug.

Yoong felt her stomach churned at what Yuri confessed. Does Yuri still w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter