One

Absolute Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

 

“I have to tell you something…

.

.

.

“I am crushing on a guy.”

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung touched Yuri’s neck and forehead.

“Your temperature is normal.”

Yuri swatted both of their hands. “I am not sick. I’m serious. I thought I was sick too.” Yuri frowned, thinking about it and when the guy’s image appeared in her mind, she smiled like an idiot.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who sat down on the couch beside her, looked at her with horror, their best friend is really serious!

 

Kwon Yuri is known lesbian in their school but despite that fact, she still has many friends, acquaintances and two bestfriends. The school she’s studying at has separated boys and girls. And because of that some students at that school are breaking the rules and will secretly go over to the boys dorms sometimes to go to visit their boyfriends and vice versa. But of course to some gays and lesbians, it’s cool to be stuck in an environment with their preferred gender so it’s no problem to them and there are no frustrations. Poor heterouals.

Now let’s go back to our protagonist who is having problems because she is currently having a crush on a guy. Wow, right? If most girls are having problems because they are becoming gay, our protagonist is having problems because she’s becoming straight. Or that’s what she only thought.

“What happened? You’re a hard-core lesbian and a strictly-girls-only and what I mean is you never liked a butch before because your reason is they’re masculine for your taste and all you’re ever attracted to are femme types. So how the hell happened that you jumped on liking a guy?” Hyoyeon questioned.

“I don’t know, it just happens.” Yuri crossed her arms. “But I am not even sure, maybe I just find him cute. You know? Straight girls have what they so called a girl-crush so maybe this is just a guy-crush in my case.”

“Haha. You talk like you’re really a guy who’s turning into gay.” Sooyoung said and then scratched her head. “But what do you call a straight lesbian who likes a guy? Do you call them gay also?”

 Yuri hit Sooyoung’s head for her senselessness. “I like girls, duh.” She countered and then she sighed remembering the guy again. “…whatever.”

“But where did you meet him?” Hyoyeon asked when suddenly Jessica who just came home from school came and sat with them at the living room. “Him?” She asked. “Did Sooyoung met someone new?”

Hyoyeon smiled amusedly at Jessica. “No, it was Yuri. She met a guy and she likes him.”

“What?!” O.O

Yuri smacked Hyoyeon’s arm. “Yah! Don’t just carelessly spread it.”

Then Taeyeon with the rest of their dorm mates had come home also.

“What don’t carelessly spread what?” Taeyeon asked and they gathered around the living room.

“She doesn’t want to spread that she likes a guy.” Jessica blurted out.

“WHAAAT?!!” They all exclaimed. And even the always calm Seohyun was surprised for the first time.

And Yuri can’t do anything but to face palm… hard.

 

 

***

 

After a few days of that revelation, the senior students had a fieldtrip and the girls and boys are going to be together. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are excited not because they’re going to  see guys again but because they’re finally gonna meet the mysterious guy that made their hard-core lesbian bestfriend to be straight  for the very first time. They imagined that the guy is really handsome, a hottie, with well-built body that has a prince-like charming smile with deep dimples, in short, they imagined him manly.

They boarded the bus.

“Yul, is he here in this bus?” Sooyoung asked while both of her and Hyoyeon are looking for the perfect guy. Yuri sighed and sat on the innermost back of the bus. They’re still not leaving, waiting for the other students to board the bus.

“I don’t know. I can’t even remember his face.” Yuri said nonchalantly and stared out the window. It’s been weeks since the last time she saw the guy so the guy’s face is already blurry. Then she put her earphones in her ears and started listening to the music.

“Really? So you’re still gay after all.” Hyoyeon said.

“Who told you I’ve become straight? You’re the only ones who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter