Chapter2: First day of school

Unexpected expectations

 

First day of school was started. I woke up early and wore my knee-length dresses. Shinyeong said she would accompany me to school, but there was no sign of her existence this morning, so I walked alone. I was really nervous and flustered because everything was new to me. I reached the school's gate and everyone talked and laughed with their peers. I was kind of lost, but I was not brave enough to asked a person for my class's location. I was afraid they ignored me. I turned my head away and without looking I bumped to a person.

"Sorry!" He said gently and helped me to pick my stuffs up."Oh! I should be the one to apologize. I was turning too fast." I smiled as I realized he was the one who told me the direction yesterday. "So yeah! I am going now. Bye." He turned to the other way. "Wait!! Errr.. Would you mind telling me where is room 456?" I announced suddenly. I needed to grab the chance or I would end up wander all day here. He turned back." Room 456? We are in the same room. Let's go together then." 

"Are you a new student?" He said while we were walking. "Yes. I graduated from busan high school and got a scholarship here." "I can tell." He laughed. "What is your name?" " Chanmin. Kim Chanmin. U?" I looked at his face. His face was no joke. All I could describe was Handsome. "Nam Daehan" he said.

 So, we finally arrived in front of the class. Luck was not on my side again. Well, we were late. As we entered, Daehan walked to his seat at the back and I went to the professor as I was a new student. "You are the new student from Busan? Introduce yourself to the class." The professor asked. "Annyeonghaseayo. I am Kim Chanmin. Please take a good care of me." I bowed and smiled. "Ok! Chanmin, please sit on any available seats you prefer. We will start our lesson now." I bowed again to the professor as I scanned my eyes through the entire room for my place. I spotted 2 available seats near the window, so I quickly sat on the right one. As I butted on my seat, everybody glared at me and started gossiping. I was not the type to care about the glare people gave me because I was used to it, so I concentrated on the lesson. Class started for 10 minutes, when I suddenly saw a boy sneaked in the class while the professor was focusing on the board.

"PARK CHANYEOL" she shouted like there was no tomorrow and everyone's heart skipped a bit. " Yes, seonsaengnim!" The boy named Chanyeol finally turned to face the professor. "Why are you late all the time? And why are you sneak into the class like a thief?" She said with a fierce look. "Sorry. I will not be late anymore." He said while he was scratching his head. "My ear has gotten enough of this sentence, Mr. Chanyeol. Please go to your seat and be quiet or you will be punished." Then the professor turned back to the board. Chanyeol walked slowly towards my seat. He smirked at me and sit next to me. So, this boy was my seat-mate. "Hello! Park Chanyeol imnida." He said. "Kim Chanmin" I replied politely." You are so interesting. Busan's accent. Let's see how can I play with you." I didn't hear it properly beacuse the professor was talking and I must concentrated.

After the boring lesson, we were finally released from school. I met Shinyeong during lunch time, she said she would walked me around the school and we were heading to the library because Shinyeong was obligated to close the library. 

"Thanks for accompanying me, chanmin." She said. "Nevermind!" I smiled back. Shinyeong closed the door and I was waiting at the corridor as I heard a loud laugh from a far. /BAAMM/ I didn't know what happened but my sight went blurry. Well of course my glasses fell down and it was BROKEN, pabo. "Sorry!" I heard a deep voice above me. I turned my gaze to see and it was Chanyeol. " You broke my glass, chanyeol-ssi." "So you know my name, girl? Are you a stalker? Or maybe my crazy fans?" He said. "I am your seat-mate." I said as I tried to calm down as much as possible. I couldn't see something clearly and I was so dazed. " Do you think I am blind? Of course you sit next to me and I know it. Come with me quick." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to somewhere who knows." Chanmin, where are you going?? Yah, Chanyeol, yahhh" I heard shinyeong screamed from the library's door. 

"It hurts. Let me go. Someone help me. Please help" I shouted my lung out. What could have been worse when you were dragged by a man in you first day at the new school. I continued screaming when he covered my mouth with his big hand. " stop shouting! People will think I am a . PFFT. I am taking you to optician and bought you a new glasses. With you ugly appearance, do you think I will rap you." He smirked and pushed me into his luxurious car. "Then couldn't you be more gentle. Why do you drag me out of the blue just to buy me glasses." I said while I were rubbing my wrist. " Thrilling is fun. I couldn't be gentle, anyways."

He stopped the car at a glasses shop and we got out of the car. Embarrassingly, I tripped on a rock because I couldn't see a thing and fell down. "Hahhahaha. Blind girl. Ok for today only I will act like a gentle men and walked you to the shop." After 30 minutes, I got my eyes test and chose my glasses with the help of chanyeol.

"Thanks, chanyeol-ssi" I bowed politely. " why are you so polite? You can drop the formality with me. I honestly hate this." He said. " so, see you. I am going now." I turned and walked to my dormitory. 

As I arrived, shinyeong welcomed me with a hug. " where are you going with chanyeol? I am so worried." She pouted. "He broke my glasses and he bought me a new one." I pointed at my new glasses. " ok! Don't be around him that much. You will get into trouble, chanmin. Bed time. Bye." She covered herself with blankets and passed out like that. 

University CHANYEOL's POV

Unlike the other day, I was too early to be at school. Like I anticipated to something. I found my new target. Chanmin. "Yah! Chanyeol, why are you so early? Wait, are you sick? Mentally or physically." Baekhyun jumped in front of me and examined my face. I hit his head and continued to walk. I walked into the class and saw a girl next to my seat slept with her head buried into her arm-fold. The sunlight was shinning brightly through the window and it illuminated Chanmin's figure. I sit on my chair as I examined her face carefully. "She was no doubt a beautiful girl" I whispered to myself. "When will you stop looking at me?" Suddenly, Chanmin turned her head to my side, which left the distance between us an inch apart. After she realized she woke up and glimpsed outside. She turned red like a tomato, so did I. How embarrassing. "Why would I look at you, nerdy? I-I j-just sleep, ok!" I said. " whatever" she said as she took a book out of her bag and read it. 

"Why are you so boring? Reading a book this early in the morning." I said and took her book. "Give it back to me!" She screamed. "Aniyo, merong" I sticked out my tongue and passed it to my friend at the back named Sehun. "Sehunnie, secure it." I shouted."yehet! Yehet!" Then sehun passed along to Tao. "Why me?" Tao said with a blank look. He then threw it back to me when Chanmin grabbed it and I tried to get it too. As a result from the book battle fight, the book was torn a part. I gasped and chanmin just glared at the book and sent me a death glare. "Happy?? Why are you bothering me so much? Stop it." She shouted and cried. "Sorry not sorry. We are just having fun, ok. How much does it cost I will compensate." I didn't she would be this mad, but well who cares. I laughed a bit and looked back at her. " You cannot buy it. It is my diary. My precious diary. Chanyeol, we aren't close and if you want to have fun, go and find the other. I am not interested. I will exchange the seat now, excuse me." She collected the pieces of the book and walked to the other seat. Wow, this girl was no joke. She was brave enough to talk back to me. "Chanmin, you are interesting and this is just the start. I will show you how to spell Park Chanyeol properly. You, Busan's girl" I said to myself and sit down like there was nothing. 

__________________________
A/N: another chapter. Yay, finally the story is started. Too much description from the last 2 chapters. Please anticipate a lot. Don't forget to vote and comment. Kamsahabnida, guys