SeungHyun's a ert??

Five Treasures vs Super Stars

“So, you’re telling me that when SeungHyun becomes y SeungHyun he’s a ert?” HyungJun asked.

“NO!!!” all of F.T island replied.

“My way of explaining is normal SeungHyun has so much innocence that you want to hug him when you see him but when he turns into y SeungHyun he loses the innocent part.” JongHun explained

“I still don’t get it.”HyungJun said

“My turn, my turn…” said HongKi excited all a suddenly completely forgetting about the mission.” SeungHyun normally all like this” HongKi acting all shy-like “ but when his y SeungHyun he’s like this …” HongKi laying on the bed pulling the front of his shirt down a bit and making a y smirk. “… Get it?”Said HongKi as he got up again.

“Ohhhh!!!” said all of SS501. “We get it now!!!”

“Oh, and he also gets attached to me for some reason.” JaeJin said trying to avoid SeungHyun’s eyes.

SeungHyun looked over to JungMin “Time to dress you up!!” he smiled evilly (but ily to us hehe)” Beloved HongKi I’ll miss you.”He said blowing a kiss to HongKi as he dragged HyunJoong out of the room.

“Please take care of yourself, HongKi!!” F.T Island cried as they left him to be with SeungHyun.

“F….T….island?” said JongHun wondering if they were just pretending to leave him. But it seems that they were really gone. “Um… I guess it’s my turn?”

“You got that right.” KyuJong smirked “People let’s start!” signalling the rest of SS501 to drag JongHun out of the room and JongHun didn’t even struggle.

F.T island and JungMin

“SeungHyun, are you back to normal yet?” JaeJin said tugging on SeungHyun’s shirt.

“How, many times do I have to tell you to call me ‘y SeungHyun’ and instead of tugging my shirt you can easily hold my hand.” SeungHyun said taking JaeJin’s hand while he was using his other hand dragging HyunJoong.

JaeJin threw a ‘save me’ look to MinHwan but MinHwan looked away painfully as he was afraid of becoming a victim to y SeungHyun.

“ Um, SeungHyun I think HyunJoong’s in pain.” HongKi said weakly.

“It’s y SeungHyun!!! And if you think he’s in pain then carry him.” SeungHyun exclaimed.

“I’ll carry him then.” HongKi said taking JungMin away from (y) SeungHyun.

SeungHyun with his other hand free carried JaeJin.

“SeungHyun put me down.” JaeJin blushed.

SeungHyun once again smirked “Why, don’t you enjoy the ride, my cute JaeJin.”

MinHwan looked strangely , did SeungHyun said what he thought he heard but then again it after all was y SeungHyun.

Once they arrived to the make-up room they had millions of clothing and accessories.

“Okay, let’s get started.”  HongKi announced placing JungMin HyunJoong on the sit.

“What about this?” MinHwan asked showing them a just above the knees dress.

“No not revealing enough!” SeungHyun said bored “On the other hand this is perfect.” He said holding a mini skirt and one sleeved shirt, and yes I know it would look better on my JaeJin.”

“And they said he wasn’t a ert.” JungMin commented.

“Please don’t say it like that.” HongKi said upset. “SeungHyun is one of my kids and he’s not as JaeJin said before he just becomes attached to JaeJin.”

“I’m sorry” JungMin said looking on the ground.

SeungHyun lifted JaeJin up and placed him on the make-up desk. “JaeJin I’ll be back I just have to get some more clothing for HyunJoong.”

As SeungHyun was leaving him suddenly fainted. JaeJin and MinHwan ran over to SeungHyun with concern.

“SeungHyun, are you ok?” MinHwan asked but SeungHyun didn’t budge

SeungHyun, please wake up, don’t do this to me!” JaeJin said emotionally.

SeungHyun slowly opened his eyes finding JaeJin 1cm of his face and blushed deep red. “Um… so…ah… I…you…us…sorry.”

JaeJin stood up too and blushed. “Don’t worry. Um... we better get HyunJoong ready for the mission; I think we’ll go with what you said before.”

“Yes, of course” SeungHyun said tripping over JaeJin by mistake “I’m sorry”