In the Rooms part 2

Five Treasures vs Super Stars

YoungSaeng and MinHwan’s room

“I’m sorry for what I did before.” said YoungSaeng teary.

“No, it wasn’t your fault. I was been too sensitive and thank you for what you did before to protect me.” MinHwan said doing his 1 000 volt smile.

“It was nothing.” said YoungSaeng suddenly blushing.” I think we should sleep now, I’ll sleep on the lounge so you don’t have to worry about the sleeping part.”

YoungSaeng walked slowly to the lounge but before he got there, MinHwan tugged his hand slightly. “I don’t mind if we sleep together. Please don’t take it the wrong way, it’s just because I’m use to sleeping with my other band member so you don’t need to worry.”

“Thank You.” said YoungSaeng smiling like a puppy.

JongHun and JungMin’s room

JongHun was poking JungMin’s cheek curiously. “So am I going get my innocence stolen to this guy.” he said thinking deeply of the matter.

JungMin turned around facing JongHun, JongHun stared wide-eyed at JungMin shirt, not only was 5 buttons of shirt loose but nearly his entire chest was showing. JongHun instantly threw the blanket over JungMin’s body.

“That was too dangerous.” whispered JongHun as he moved away from the bed.

“Mummy...rabbit” mumbled JungMin as he slept, JongHun wanting to hear him clearer sat next to him again placing his ear close to JungMin lips.

“HyungJun...” JungMin continuing with one his hands shooting up to JongHun face and he pulled JongHun face right next to his.

JongHun stiffened and bit his lips back. “I keep getting a feeling that he’s going to do something to me.” Before he could’ve said anything else one of JungMin’s legs and hands went over both of JongHun’s leg and arms. JongHun, not been able to move anymore laid there staring at the ceiling.

HyungJun and JaeJin’s room

“He’s not that bad looking, besides from his stubborn personality “ said HyungJun lifting JaeJin’s face side to side (who was still sleeping due of the karate chop) “ I guess I could’ve liked him but my heart already belongs to JungMin. “ I wonder if I was been too hard on him with the karate chop but since he was been such a pain to carry upstairs I’ll have to punish him.”

HyungJun walked over to his luggage bag and found his make-up kit.” Time to transform into a girl.”

Working from JaeJin’s eyes to his nose to his cheeks to his lips JaeJin slowly Became more feminine then he ever did before. “Something’s missing.” HyungJun said frustrated he looked at JaeJin’s hair and clicked his fingers. “I knew it, his hair!” HyungJun took out his fine hair brush and started brushing JaeJin’s hair while spraying and gelling his hair into place. “The final piece is a cute hair clip (which was the design of a white flower) which luckily I have from one of my fans.” He clipped it on JaeJin’s hair. 

HyungJun looked at his piece of artwork... it was flawless. “If you were a girl I would’ve been more than happy to ask you out to make JungMin jealous. Well it’s sleep time for me.” He said as he crawled onto the bed while JaeJin was still sleeping on the lounge.

SeungHyun and KyuJong’s room

“Are you okay?” SeungHyun asked KyuJong softly who was crying on the bed like a wife whose husband had just died.

“Go away!” KyuJong said between his sobs.

“Sorry but I can’t really since this is my room.” SeungHyun said sheepishly “You know you can tell me what happened.”

KyuJong turned to SeungHyun and cried even harder. SeungHyun who was in an awkward position hugged KyuJong who continued crying on SeungHyun shoulder.

“I really loved him with all my heart but he rejected me to protect someone he only met only for two hours. It really hurt and I was always there when he needed me but because of HIM he left me.” KyuJong said trying to hold back his sobs unsuccessfully.

“Um... its okay I’m here for you.” SeungHyun said quietly smiling. KyuJong looked up at SeungHyun’s face, placed his arms around SeungHyun’s hips and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you.” KyuJong said but it only came out as a muffle as his face was on SeungHyun’s new shirt which was now soaked with tears

“It’s okay, don’t worry about anything I’m here, I’ll do anything if you stop crying.” SeungHyun said politely trying to make his new roommate stop crying as he didn’t know how to deal with these kinds of situations.

KyuJong looked up at SeungHyun’s face. “Can you please be my pretend band lover?”

SeungHyun taken by surprise didn’t know what to say kept silent but when KyuJong Started crying again he couldn’t do anything but agree. As a secret he really liked JaeJin from when he first came into the band.

Somewhere between 12:00am and 1:00am...

HyunJoong opened the lock of the door to his and HongKi’s room to go to the bathroom. After going to the bathroom and coming back he pushed the door closed again.... meanwhile JongHun walked out of his room and down the stairs because he needed to get a drink. JongHun half asleep didn’t return back into his room instead he caught the scent of HongKi and walked over to HongKi’s room, opened the door and laid face first next to HongKi.     

The next morning sometime later....

“WHERE’S MY NEW ROOM MATE!!??” yelled JungMin causing some of the band members to wake up by the volume of his voice.

“What’s going on?” mumbled YoungSaeng who had just walked outside his room rubbing his hair with MinHwan behind him also awake.

“The person who slept next to me disappeared somewhere!” JungMin cried. SeungHyun, KyuJong along with JaeJin and HyungJun came out.

“AND WHY IS THERE A GIRL NEXT TO HYUNGJUN??!!”JungMin exclaimed.

HyungJun replied “It’s the guy I was set up with remember? Wait you were asleep when I was set up with this person.”

“JaeJin what happened to you?” SeungHyun asked once he ran over to JaeJin. “When did you become a girl, you never told me that.”

HyungJun took the chance and took his iphone out and took a picture of JaeJin and causing JaeJin to see his reflection.