y SeungHyun??

Five Treasures vs Super Stars

JaeJin instantly ran into his room again and screamed a scream that could’ve woken the dead.

“Well, that was normal.” whispered KyuJong to himself.

SeungHyun wanted to run and smash the door that held JaeJin and him apart but before he did KyuJong held him back. “Please don’t leave me.” he said pleadingly. So SeungHyun stayed with KyuJong during the moment he felt when JaeJin needed him the most.

“Why isn’t HongKi awake yet?” YoungSaeng asked MinHwan.

MinHwan smacked his head “It’s my shift to wake him this week, I totally forgot this morning, HongKi as all of the band members knows that  HongKi can NEVER wake up by himself even if he tried.”

“Doesn’t anyone care about my roommate?!” JungMin yelled to get the other people’s attention.

“Sorry, but waking HongKi is more important than finding our beloved leader for now.”MinHwan yelled back at JungMin while walking swiftly to HongKi’s and HyunJoong’s room.

YoungSaeng turned to KyuJong and made a weak smile but KyuJong turned away and hooked his arm next to SeungHyun’s. SeungHyun who was between them wanted to run away...far, far away (The reason is still unknown...cough cough).

 I found where your roommate is JungMin!”MinHwan shouted out of nowhere. Instantly HyungJun, JungMin, YoungSaeng, KyuJong and SeungHyun ran into the room.

They saw JongHun on HongKi’s stomach, who was leaning on HyunJoong’s shoulder (all who were still asleep) and somehow there was a clothes hanging thing on above them.

“Am I seeing what I think I’m seeing?” HyungJun asked no one in particular but MinHwan answered.

“I think we all are, but doesn’t that mean that JungMin and JongHun will have to go on a mission.”

JungMin looked around confused. “What mission?”

“The missions we normally go on.” HyungJun said in doom.

“You serious, you’re not joking, I’m going on a mission, hooray!”

SeungHyun and MinHwan looked confused. “Wasn’t been on a mission a bad thing?” SeungHyun asked.

“It is, but JungMin sees it more of a game than a mission.” YoungSaeng replied. “... and isn’t time to wake up HongKi yet?”

“Okay, it’s time.” Min Hwan leaned over to HongKi’s ear. “JongHun is going to get married today.” he whispered. HongKi sat up and did a scream even louder than JaeJin causing both leaders of each band to wake up.

HongKi instantly found out that JongHun was next to him and hugged JongHun tightly “Don’t ever leave me.” he cried.

“It’s okay I’m here now” JongHun said patting HongKi on the head.

“No, you have to stay with me forever.”

“Um… sorry but I exist you know.” HyunJoong said flatly.

“I don’t care if you exist or not because I only care about F.T Island, my fans and JONGHUN.” HongKi told him.

KyuJong, JungMin, YoungSaeng and HyungJun ran over to HyunJoong side and hugged him.

“We care about you so don’t listen to what HongKi says.”HyungJun said protectively.

MinHwan and SeungHyun decided that they felt lonely while JongHun was being hugged by HongKi and HyunJoong was hugged by his band members so they exchanged a nod of understanding and hugged both HongKi and JongHun.

JaeJin then walked into the room as his usual self but he wasn’t happy. SeungHyun spotted JaeJin and beckoned him to join the hug. JaeJin shuffled to SeungHyun with his head down. SeungHyun smiled and placed one of JaeJin’s over his shoulder and placed his other hand on MinHwan’s shoulder.

Unexpectedly the television again; on the television were the words ‘mission’. Both bands looked at the television in interest.

“As all of you have all known by now, JungMin and JongHun didn’t go by the rules…”said the voice in the television. “…on this mission both JungMin and JongHun will have to dress up as girls and the clothing will be chosen by the other members of opposite bands , once they have done that they will have to into a lingerie store and by matching underwear and bra with the rest of the members following them in a safe distance. Oh, and all of this must be done within 3 hours. Have fun, bye!” and with that the T.V turned off again.

“Oh my god!” SeungHyun smiled.” That means will get revenge on HyunJoong, right?”

“Yes, but that also means that SS501 could get revenge on our leader?” JaeJin said trying to hold back his tears.

“I promise I won’t get my innocence stolen from the store.”JongHun said.

“People we have no time to lose, let’s dress up” SeungHyun celebrated.

“……………..”

“What I was trying to lighten the mood, what’s wrong with that?”

“Um… SeungHyun, please don’t tell me you turned y SeungHyun on us.” JaeJin said

“y SeungHyun?” said HyungJun questionly.

*FLASHBACK ON THE FIRST TIME SEUNGHYUN TURNED INTO Y SEUNGHYUN *

“JaeJin!!!!! My lovely JaeJin where can you be?” sang SeungHyun.

“What wrong SeungHyun why did you wake up so early today, it’s only 7:00 in the morning.”JaeJin said rubbing his eyes.

SeungHyun smirked “Don’t call me SeungHyun anymore call me ‘y SeungHyun’ instead.

“Huh? What did you just say, ‘y SeungHyun’?”JaeJin laughed “What happened to 16thdimension SeungHyun.

“He’s gone. (Insert evil laugh).”

JaeJin instantly ran over to (y) SeungHyun and placed his hand on (y) SeungHyun’s head. “SeungHyun you’re a bit warm, are you sure you’re okay? Did someone make you go on a dare or something” said JaeJin worried

Before JaeJin could remove his hand from (y) SeungHyun’s head, SeungHyun grabbed JaeJin’s hand. “As a matter of fact I think there’s something wrong with me…. I think….I think I’m going the faint.” SeungHyun said as hugged JaeJin tightly and fainted.

*END OF FLASHBACK*