Monday: This Time, It's For Real

Seven Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

A group of girls huddled up together in the halls. They whispered amongst themselves. A new week started which meant that everyone started to talk about who would be Jaebum's new one week girlfriend. The girls spoke amongst themselves, trying to guess who would confess next. They turned up when they noticed Jaebum walked passed them to get to his locker. They girls pushed of them towards Jaebum. She looked back at her friends nervously, but walked towards her crush. 

She fixed her hair and tapped him lightly on the shoulder, "excuse me, Jaebum sunbae?" 

Jaebum looked away from his books to the girl who stared dreamily at him. "Yes, can I help you?" 

The girl took a deep breath, "Will you go out with me?" She heard her friends squeal behind her which made her blush. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone," he said, "and this one is permanent." He finished grabbing his things and closed his locker. He turned to leave, but the girl grabbed a hold of him. 

"Permanent? You're not doing the one week girlfriend anymore?" She stared hard at him. 

Jaebum pulled away from her, "yes, I'm in a serious relationship now." 

"With who?" The girl continued with her questions, she just couldn't believe it. 

Before Jaebum could say anything, someone caught his gaze. Youngjae walked up to him, a shy smile plastered on his face. Jaebum chuckled at the younger's antics. 

"G'morning Jaebum hyung," Youngjae greeted, standing next to him.

"Morning," Jaebum greeted back. Jaebum turned back to the girl. 

"Him," Jaebum started, "I'm dating Choi Youngjae, seriously." He emphasized it by grabbing Youngjae's hand and bringin

Please log in to read the full chapter