Week # 3 - Wednesday: Lunch With Friends

Seven Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey, where are you?" 

"I'm pulling into the parking lot right now." Youngjae hung up the phone when he noticed Jaebum's car drive into the student parking lot. It's only been a week since Jaebum's gotten his license and three days since he's gotten a car. Youngjae smiles as he notices how cautious Jaebum is driving. Instead of getting a ticket for speeding, Youngjae thinks Jaebum would get a ticket for driving too slow. When Jaebum parks the car, Youngjae walks over to meet his boyfriend.

Boyfriend

The title still gives Youngjae tingles at the thought that Jaebum is his boyfriend. 

"Don't tell me that you drove like that the whole time?" he asked as Jaebum opened the door. 

Jaebum looked at him, "Like what?" 

"Like a grandma," Youngjae joked. 

"Hey, I'm still new to this. If I up the car my dad is gonna kill me," Jaebum exclaimed. He leaned over and gave Youngjae a kiss. One thing that Youngjae noticed when he started dating Jaebum, is that Jaebum likes skinship. They're always holding hands, or Jaebum has his arm around him, or Jaebum leans his head on Youngjae's shoulder. Kissing is something they do practically all the time. And it's always Jaebum who initiates it. They kiss in the bathroom, behind the school, on the roof, and whenever they see each other in the morning. It's a make out session that their friends call them out on when they catch them in the act. And that was something that threw off Youngjae. Don't take him wrong, he'd glad Jaebum likes to kiss him, he just didn't realize how much Jaebum liked it. 

The kiss turned into something a little more. Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae's waist and pulled him closer. Youngjae wrapped his arms around the older's neck and ran his hands through his hair. Jaebum's hair always felt soft and fluffy. Jaebum dominated in their kissing and Youngjae was almost lost when he remembered that is was lunch time. He pulled away which earned a groan from Jaebum. "No, don't," Jaebum wanted to continue. 

"Later, we have to meet out friends. Remember, we promised." Youngjae walked around the car and opened the passenger door. He took out the bags of food and walked back to the school building. Jaebum followed after locking his car and took the bags from Youngjae. When they told their friends that they were officially dating, everyone was happy for them. Except Yugyeom, he still didn't like Jaebum and thought he wasn't right for his friend. 

Please log in to read the full chapter