2. Myungsoo (INFINITE) - Do you remember ?

Korridwen's One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Do you remember ? 

 “Do you remember the first time we met? We had both entered high school, and we were in the same class. At first you didn't pay attention to me, so I doubt you may remember it. But I do. I remember it very well. Actually I didn't see you right away, I was in the front row of the class, when you were in the last one. The first time I saw you, it was during the second day of school, when I turned to speak to a friend of mine. That's when I saw you at the back of the class and next to the window. You looked on the outside, and you were thoughtful. I wonder what you were thinking that day. You didn't even notice that I was watching you. I ended up turning around when the teacher came into the classroom. I hoped that this moment would last.

The next day I thought that I had to talk to you after the lunch break. But you were with your friends, so I didn't want to disturb you. So I postponed it overnight. Then the day after that. Actually, I gave myself bad excuses to delay this moment. I think I was afraid. I was afraid that you would reject me. You know, I kept wondering what you were thinking of me. And I did everything to look cool in front of you. But I had the impression that you didn't notice anything. Was it true? Did you notice me?

One day I had to talk to you. I had to do it. A boy of the class had told me to come to the park for snacking. I went there, telling to myself that we probably would spend a good time. And then I saw you, when I arrived to the small band of friends. You were radiant. Then I took my a deep breath and I sat right next to you. You smile at me. I will never forget that smile. Do you remember of that day? I remember that I kept sputtering as soon as I was speaking to you, it was pretty embarrassing for me. And you contended yourself to laugh every time I opened my mouth. Then I thought that maybe I had a chance to make you laugh and to make you happy being by your side. When all the group was going to go back home, a boy came to us. My heart exploded when I saw him kiss you. He was your boyfriend. All my dreams had collapsed. I immediately left, claiming an urgent call from my parents.

Throughout the following week, I wondered how I could get you attention. How I could do for you to realize that I was better than your boyfriend, that I deserved more than him to be with you. I told it to my best friend Young Gu. I asked him how I could do to get noticed by the girl that I love. He advised me to make castings to enter record companies, to become a trainee and then become an idol. He told me that if I became an idol, all the girls would have theirs eyes on me. You would have your eyes on me.

Please log in to read the full chapter