1. Bobby (iKON) - Will You Come Back ?

Korridwen's One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Will You Come Back ?

Jung Ah came back home earlier than she would have thought. She had planned to spend the whole afternoon at the library with her friend Mi Sun to work on a presentation, but in two hours everything was already done. The young woman had decided to return home immediately. Usually she didn't really have time to be at home, her college's work occupying a large part of her days.

The young woman went back home to spend some time with her little sister Jung In. But when she entered the small house, Jung Ah saw that there was nobody. She wasn't surprised to find her parents weren't back yet from their work, but she wondered where her younger sister was. Usually Jung In wasn't allowed to go out of the house if she was alone. Jung Ah had already experienced that too, when she was sixteen. Overprotective parent, some will say.

She went first see her sister's room, which was empty. That's after looking in every room, Jung Ah had to go to the obvious: her sister was definitely not there. She sent her a message: “where are you?”. She waited a minute, then two. After ten minutes the young woman began to worry. She decided to go to find her. She knew that her parents would punish Jung In severely if they found out that she was out of the house alone.

But she had no way to find out where was her sister. Jung Ah thought of full of ideas: a library, a bar, a park with a friend? So many things were possible… Although she didn't like to pry into her little sister's affairs, Jung Ah decided to go take a look in her room, just to find one small clue. On the desktop of the girl were found only books for high school. But rummaging through drawers, Jung Ah found pictures of boys coming out of a building. She had never seen them before. Who were they? Was that Jung In, who had taken these pictures? And why? Were these boys her friends?

Then Jung Ah analyzed more in detail these pictures. According to her the person who had taken the photos must be hidden behind a bush, or something like that. The boys on photos didn't seem to realize that somebody photographed them. Jung Ah worried a little more. In what was Jung In involved? Did she stalk anybody? The young woman hoped it wasn't that.

She tried to locate an element which could indicate her the place where had been taken this photo. She was satisfied to notice that the building, in front of which were the boys, contained an inscription. She managed to read it, “YG Entertainment”. Jung Ah reflects a moment. Was not it the name of a big record company? She wasn't sure, but it seemed to was it. She didn't really know the Korean media industry. To tell the truth, she wasn't interested in it. But she remembered that one of her friends had already spoken about a boys-band of this company.

Without further delay, Jung Ah looked for the address of the YG Entertainment on the Internet and went out of the house, in search of her sister. Although she had to take a bus, the ride wasn't very long, she quickly arrived at the agency. At the moment in front of the building the youn

Please log in to read the full chapter