Final

Dealing with sulky baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

                "Oppa.... I'm really sleepy right now... let's go to bed already.." Eunji was poking chanyeol's back while pouting.

                "Okay. Give me five more minutes." Chanyeol said without moving his eyes away from the laptop.

                "You said that thousand of times. You stuck on your laptop since after dinner and it's almost midnight. come on!" eunji whined like a 5 year old child. It's true, chanyeol had been sitting in his office room doing his work for four hours after dinner makes eunji watching TV alone in the living room.

                "Alright.. alright.. how about you go first? i'll come later." chanyeol said while flipping his paper work.

                "You know that i can't sleep without you. come on, you can finish it tomorrow." Eunji pouted.

                "Just give me five more minutes." Chanyeol starts to feel annoyed by her whining.

                "But oppa....I'm really tired.." This time, chanyeol didn't answering her back. she immedietly leave the room and stomped off to bedroom.

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

                An hour past finally chanyeol finished his work. He turn off his laptop. he get up and stretch his body and glance to the clock that was hanging on the wall. 12:34.

                "I've been doing this work until this late?!" he mumble to himself as he was arranging his paper work. suddenly something came a crossed his mind.

                "Oh ! Eunji!" he ran to the bedroom as fast as he could.

                Eunji must be real mad right now. she is really sensitive and stubborn. while his mind was making up speech, his hand was knocking the door.

                "Eunji..."

                There was no answer. he twist the knob but it was locked. he gulped. he was in a big trouble now.

                "Eunji-ya.. please open the door... I'm really sorry kay.." there was still no respone.

                "Please forgive me. How could you want me to sleep outside.. eunji-ah." still knocking the door but no respone from the other side.

                Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. eunji really want him to sleep outside. Well, serve you right chanyeol for ignoring your baby. chanyeol slowly walk to the couch in living room, he settled down and ready to sleep even though it was cold.

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

                The next morning, chanyeol woken up by the sound of cooking in the kitchen. his eyes snapped open. Is eunji cooking? She did not mad at me isn't she?

                Chanyeol jumped off the couch and walk to the kitchen. He stood behind the wall and peek to see eunji. she was preparing food with apron above her outfit. she seems calm. chanyeol walk in the kitchen awkwardly.

                "Morning, ji." he don't know if he should give her  a hug or a kiss.

                Eunji just hummed. Maybe he shouldn't give a hug nor a kiss in this situation.

                "The breakfast is ready. i'm going to work now." she said while took off her apron. she  reach out her purse and leave t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter