141015

슈정이's Little Diary.

Day 2 ㅡ Wednesday, 14th October 2015.

Our 1st Day being together after our marriage. Guess what? It's change everything. I mean i ever ask him before, that 'Are we going to be happier after marriage?' and he said eagerly and confidently with 'Ofcourse'. and i agreed on it so much. It's fun to spend the day with him, really. Actually our 1st day being together got started by arguing with each other, I surely don't want to write here, so i won't remember a thing about it. Why would you remember about bad things though? Right? xD He sent to me the speech that he was supposed to read at our wedding,

Here's the speech

"Around the end of 2012 back then, that time I met with a certain person. This person was kinda cold and hard to approach, yet I'm succed at being in relationship with her, I don't even know how can i- don't ask me. At first, our relationship kinda complicated. But days by days she finally love me just as much I do, or I could say even bigger than my love (she insists that it is, but my love still way bigger). But we aren't the perfect couple, of course, since there's no such a thing. We argued, we fough even we almost broke up plenty of times and sometimes I need to push her self esteem up, since she oftenly lack of it. I mean, how can this beautiful person so lack of confidence? Surprisingly, we make it till midd 2014. Surprise? Me more. But our love not like the others in fairy tails. I make mistakes and she's had enough of it. Yep we broke up. We did try to friends and keep in contact, but fail. For the next months we go for our own ways, me for mine and she for hers, we even not contacting anymore. But yet again, something unexpected came. I found her again- no we found each other again. It's funny when fate playing with your life, man. Can't believe this but here I am, falling hard and harder to her for the second time around. And she give me another chance, hell yeah, another precious chance! We go for another ups and down. It's hard road, really. But everything's worth it. She's in white is worth it, she standing beside me is worth it, her beautiful smile..worth it. Lee Soojung, with me changing your surname is not an end yet. It's just another opening for a new life, so lets walk together yes? It's not just you and me anymore, but us. From now on, if you need ears to listen to your rumble, mine is more than ready. If you felt cold and need something warm, my arms more than willing to be share its warmth. If you upset and felt like crying, don't cry alone, cry on my shoulder (although I'd prefer you to smile more, crying can make your nose gone youk now). If you're tired from your day, your human pillow is ready to service. Lets not unlove each other yeah? And everyone, friends, mom, dad, thankyou for celebrating our wedding. Everything can't be happen without you guys. Tonight is an amazing night, may you guys follow our step asap. Thats all I guess, me and the new mrs. Kim going to have a long night so if you excuse us. /le slapped."

See? How can you not love this guy? The speech is not too chesy, and not lame ofcourse. Butㅡ It's surely touch my heart.

He surely know what i love the most though, BUBBLETEA. Yes he bought me bubbletea in the evening, and as alwaysㅡ he could be jealous at the bubbletea, when i got too busy drinking it and probably ignoring him. But, ofcourseㅡ i love him more more more more than bubbletea. When night comes, we did it for the 1st time. Let's just say MB(*), i was scared. too be very honest, i was insecure about myself and about everything. But he surely calms me down, and be the sweetest person i could ever known.

 

My 14th October got ended with my loved ones on bed.

(*) MB = Make Baby.