161015

슈정이's Little Diary.

Day 4 ㅡ Friday, 16th October 2015.

Today, i re-listen to His instrumental cover that he ever sent to me. > https://soundcloud.com/patbingsoul/more-than-words-skyuza  < Yes! It's one of the sweetest song that i ever heard, 'More Than Words' Hold me close don't ever let me go~ Such a sweet song right? He ever sent that to me back then for our Anniversary. There's something that shocked me that day. I woke up, decided to take a bathㅡ and as i finished, there's a very delicious smell lingers in the air. Guess what? He cook for me! There's orange juice, Watermelons, Pancakes and etc. I never thought that he could do such a thing for me, i never knew Man could be like that though. xD We spend our morning just like new couples, i sat on his lap as he command, and feeds me, vica versa. Will moment like this got faded by time? I hope not. We did something that makes me super happy that day. We decided to watch a Horror Movie 'Oculus' while eating Icecream! He even made a hot choco and cookies for us. Eventhough i know he doesn't like sweet things, but stillㅡ he bear it since i like sweet things like that. I'm impressed that he could do something that he dislike just for me. Isn't it amazing how love can magically do something like that? Actuallyㅡ I didn't really watch the movie.. I keep on covering my eyes with his hand, since the movie scared me. As he saw my expression, he hugged me to his chest so i won't watch the movie since it's scares me. That evening was very great, Cookies dipped into icecream is absolutely the best! I shall recommended to my friends next time xD As always like everynight, we cuddled happily. Love words was exchange between our lips, and sweet kisses on the forehead, cheek and lips are amazing. It's not rough, it's just right. Warm and comfy as i want that night. I even wonder sometimes, Is he a mind-reader? He could read my mind in a blink of an eye!

 

My 16th October got ended with A peck on the forehead and, "Night boo. Sleep well, and do dream of me! I love you more, ofcourse" he said that night.