151015

슈정이's Little Diary.

Day 3 ㅡ Thursday, 16th October 2015.

Not like yesterday, todayㅡ I woke up early and decided to made some breakfast for Him. He always asked me before to make him an Americano, since it's His favorite. It was hard to be honest to make an Americano. But gladly, Thanks to YOUTUBE. I now could make an Americano 8D So, that morning i decided to make an Americano for Him, Hoto choco for me and Cheese sandwich. Happily, he likes the americano and so does the sandwich. There's no words that could explain how happy i am that day. It's feel awesome when you could satisfied someone you love, isn't it? I like how he hugged my waist from behind as i wash the dishes, and he confessed the same like i do. Happy? MORE THAN IT. MORE MORE MORE. He pecked my cheek as often as he could, i whines and i sulk as he did that. But the butterflies in my stomach started to dance happily. What does it supposed to mean though? xD Before we got married, we do cuddle with each other before sleep. But there's an interesting facts. We cuddle ONLY on the couch, and he really never forced me into something that i dislike or i scared of or not appropriate to do. I'm happy and grateful of how gentle he could be. He's my humanpillow, afterall? He can't harm me right? All he could do is hug me. HUG HUG HUG HUG. It's cute how he whines for kisses, and sulks when i rejected it playfully but ends up giving him what he want. Like yesterday, we ended our night with MB(*). But this time, it's started at the bathroom. (HEHEHEHE) But don't worry, he didnt do anything harsh to me. He understands me, He know how to treats a woman. What could i ask for more?

 

My 15th October ended with "Thankyou sweet, Thankyou so much." words that he said.

 

(*) check on the previous page.