131015

슈정이's Little Diary.

Day 1 ㅡ Tuesday, 13th October 2015.

I got another favorite number, and it's 13! So.. Sunggyu oppa proposed me on our 100days Anniversary, i feel so bad that dayㅡ Since i  don't remember our 100days anniv, 미안해요 오빠. And after the proposal we've decided to get married soon, and we prepare the wedding ceremony at the end of September. Then, we got married on 13th October 2015. Too be honest, I'm so glad and in a relieved that it's finally done now. You know, my hearts keep on 두근두근 since i'm getting too nervous. But yeah, as expected he was always be there to calm my down. Gratefully, all of my friends, team-mates, daddy, daughter are so damn kind and nice to me. They calm me down, cheer me up, Ughㅡ if i could, i will hug each and everyone of you! But how can i hugged 50+ people? I will got back cramp.. old-syndrome. lmao Our days ended with cuddling, i know i know- everyone must be expecting something else. Butㅡ We can't do that thing in tired body right? Perhaps it will feel like doing 'that' with a zombie. ZOOOMBIE. Cuddling when you're tired is absolutely the best thing and the right thing to do. especially cuddling with your loved ones for sure, having a humanpillow is one of the happiness to be with Him though. He's so squishy, and GAAAAH i feel like hugging him. MARSHMALLOWMAN! Thinking about marriage, i wonder why i accept him back then on 18th March. Well, first of all.. He's a very warm guy, and bullies me alot. Sad but true, 8( Before meeting him, i was like getting dumpedㅡ okay no, not dumped. but i met a jerk back then. And i'm so grateful to meet someone like SG Oppa right after the incident. Without noticing it, He was my ex back then. Yesㅡ SG OPPA was my ex back then, we got into a relationship for about 15 months back then? We finally meet again. I was about to give up, and leave him instead back then. But, he said that he would change and make everythings up. So, i give him another chance. He didn't let me down until today, and i'm so grateful due to that. And on 25th June, which is our 100days Anniversary. He made a surprise and proposed me. I couldn't say no though, since i can't even imagine my life without him.

My 13th October ended by cuddling with my loved ones.