What year is this?

My Late Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go Eun's POV

 

.

When I got home, I lifelessly walked straight to my room. Opening my laptop, I looked at the messages my bestie used to send me, starting from the beginning, the part where we both got close. Tears welled up my eyes as I read our convo.

We both got close when we both told each other their crush. We chatted all night long that day, she thought I actually liked her crush, while I thought she was suspicious.

Who wouldn't? when your friend asks you if you have a crush in your math class. And yessss I do. My crush was in my math class, but he wasn't there most of the time, because of his ditching. He really likes ditching the classes, but always shows up at school everyday. 

Turns out that her crush was actually that popular guy named Tae yang in our class, he was mostly only popular because of his height and well he is handsome i guess, but not as much as my Joong ki. Yes, my all time crush was Song Joong Ki. He don't have that much class with me, but we still see each other everyday, since I know most of his hanging places, so sometime, I'll accidentally go to those places at the time he's there, just to steal a little glance at him. But he never looked my way hahaha, pathetic right? That was what my now best friend Na In said when she talked about her and her crush. 

I want to go back to all those times, when I would go around with my friends and just play around, joking, and teasing each other about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter