Going Back

My Late Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ga Eun's POV

I found myself in the same bus stop under the dim lights of the poorly lighted street. Some more students came and I suddenly felt nervous.... this was the feeling I haven't felt for a long time since I transferred to Cube High. Back then, this feeling would be because of him. But now that I'm back here again, the nervousness came from the fear of seeing people who I use to be close to. 

People who would probably not even remember me even if I had transferred. I thought of why I might be here again in this situation, and then I suddenly remembered the pigtail girl from the hospital, maybe she really is an angel or maybe this is just a dream. I pinched myself to make sure, and was met with an aching arm, ouch. Soon, I saw the bus approach me nearer and nearer. And my heartbeat began increasing.

With a loud sigh, I entered the bus and looked for any empty seats but there were none, so I stood on the aisle holding the bar that came down. I felt people looking at me so I turned and noticed the familiar group of people that suddenly turned away... Oh.. they don't know me yet,  

Today is  already the  second week of school, so that means that I haven't gotten close to Na Eun yet. It means that I haven't fallen for him yet. And that meant that I haven't experienced what drama really means yet.

The bus only made one more stop until it reached my stop. I went out of the bus and walked into to the bright crowded school. As I enter through the hallway, I saw the familiar blue fish tanks and the familiar arched wall  with a door for the entrance of the girl's bathroom.

I entered the girl's bathroom to be met with the familiar perfume filled bathroom. There weren't many people in the bathroom, but I saw the same group of friends that hung out in the bathroom, with their sports equipments next to the sinks. This is too familar it makes me feel more uncomfortable... as if I don't deserve any of this and as if I'd won lottery, because this is just the comfy school that I transferred from in order to fulfill my academics . This school is called  Seoul High. 

 

Seoul High isn't that popular in Korea, but this school is actually really welcoming. Seoul HIgh is known for it's bad students.... and that's what I had known when I first went here, but after a month here I realized that there was more to this school than I thought. This school was the first school that had students that welcomed newcomers and actually makes effort to make students feel welcomed. Although alot of fighting occurs in this school. it never was really that bad, it is usually just friends fighting friends or just play fighting. That's why I soon became attached to the perfumed and sweat mixed smell school. 

 

After I used the bathroom, I came out to go to my class which is apparently changed sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter